chapter 3

Jeff

I walked threw the door and didnt see scar. She must of gone to bed. I took all my stuff to the room that she said could be mine and set up all my stuff. As i got ready for bed i saw a black box on my bed. I walked over to it and opended it. Inside was a note over something else.

Jeff
I noticed your clothes were all torn up so i got you some new ones. I didnt know your size so i just took a guess. I also got you some new shoes. I hope you like them.

Xoxo
Scarlet

I smiled after i read the note then looked at the clothes. There were a black pair of skinny jeans and black V neck shirt. There was also a brand new white hoodie. I pulled out the shoes and noticed that they were black and white checkerboard print DC. They were really nice. I put them away and quietly snuck into scars room. She was fast asleep in her bed i sat next to her and moved the hair from her face and kissed her forehead. After a few minutes i went back to my room and went to bed.

I woke up to the smell of bacon filling the air. I managed to get up and stumbled into the kitchen not caring that im shirtless. I walked into the kitchen and saw scar at the stove. She wore a pink spaghetti strap tank top with black short yoga shorts. She had her hair up in a high pony tail. She looked over at me with her beautiful Safire eyes and smiled. I stood at the doorway in awe as i looked at her beautiful tan leg and her curvy body. She was the exact definition of perfect. "Good morning. Are you hungry" she said cutting me out of my thoughts. "Y-ya" Shit i stuttered. She looked at me and walked over, warping her arms around my neck she gently pressed her naturally pink lips onto mine. I wraped my arms around her waste and kissed her back, deepening the kiss. Soon after we pulled away still in eachothers arms. "What was that for" i asked. "Because your mine and i wanted to. So suck it up" she said poking my nose. "Yes princess." i said sarcastic we both started tk giggle then she went back to cooking. I went into the living room and watched TV. The news showed all the kills from my family. But they never knew it was them. I started to laugh at my kills. Even though i havent killed since 2 days ago they just found my victims.

Scar

I heared Jeff laughing at the TV and i heared the news lady. I guess he was laughing at his victims. Jeff was an amazing person and i loved him but i had to remember he was a killer so i had to get used to the fact that he will be a little odd at times. It didnt bother me knowing my boyfriend was a killer. I liked it a little. I brought him his food but instead of giving him the plate i sat on his lap and fed him. I liked doing stuff like that. I put a peice of bacon in my mouth and kissed him. Alowing us to share the bacon but soon into the kiss it got more intense. I put the plate on the table and pulled him ontop of me deepening the kiss we laid on the couch. I pulled him close and ran my fingures through his long messy shaggy hair. He slid down and started to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot. I tilted my head back to give him more room and gently tugged his hair, Hearing a soft moan from him he slowly slid a hand up my shirt and placed a hand on my stomach, i bit my lip as i felt his warm hand on my stomach, right as things were gonna get good there was a bang from the front door. Jeff and I looked at one another then at the door as the banging continued. I got up and made my way to the door as jeff stood there. He turned off the tv as i opened my door. Anger fill my soul as i looked into the face of Dominic Marcus. My abusive Ex- Boyfriend. "you have to come in today" he said in a harsh tone as he stepped inside my house. "I dont have to do shit. I already told you i quit" i said crossing my arms. Dominic looked over and saw jeff. "Whos the clown freak" he said not taking his eyes off jeff. "This freak is someone you dont want to mess with little boy" Jeff said standing straight. "Leave" i said straining him down. "Excuse me" he said looking at me "i said leave" i said again "you dont get to talk to me like that" he spat i could feel jeff getting tense. "Get out of my house you sick bastard!" i said louder, his eyes showed anger, he raised a hand and slaped me "you bitch." he spat. I looked at jeff telling him to not do anything "awe is the poor child upset" i said sarcastically his anger grew more and punched me. I guess that drove jeff over the edge because he jumped over the couch and punched Dominic so hard he flew across the room "how dare you touch her. You pathetic excuse of a man!" Jeff picked him up and slammed him against the wall and held him up by his collar. "You son of a Bitch. Shes only a female. She needs to know her place and get in the kitchen." Dominic spat. "Shes nothing but a ugly freakish whore" he said. Jeffs eyes no longer showed mercy. He grabed his knife from his back pocket and cut his throat. Blood spilled everywhere, jeff threw him across the room to his death. He looked at me silently and helped me off the floor. He placed a soft passionate kiss on my lips and pulled me as close as possible deepening the kiss. I wraped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes as i kissed him back. He picked me up and wraped my legs around his waste. He pressed his bare chest against me, he brushed his lips against my ear sending chills down my spine "i would never treat you like that. I would never say anything like that. I promise" he said in a husky voice. I smiled and kissed his neck and bit it a little causing jeff to moan and tilting his head back, i bit a little harder as he slid off my shirt and started to kiss my neck. I looked over to dominics bloody body and felt weird i pulled away making jeff give me a questioning look. "I cant do this knowing that monster is in my home." i said harshly.  Jeff gave me a sweet smile. "Ill take care of him. You can go get dressed if you would like" he said i smiled at him and as he began to walk away i grabbed his hand and pulled him close and got up to his ear "when your done you can join me in the shower." i said in a sedusive tone I grabed the border to his jeans and kissed him roughly, pulling away and walking to the bath room.

Jeff

I watched as she walked away trying not to have a boner from her comment. I grabed the body and carried him out of the back door and into the forest. I dug a whole and threw him in. After getting back to the house i cleaned up the blood and heared the water from the shower. I stood at the bathroom door and quietly made my way in i took off my pants and boxers and snuck in to the shower. I wraped my arms around scars stomach making her jump, she turned around and i stared at her gorgous curvy perfectly tan body. She was so sexy. I tried so hard to hold back a boner until she smiled at me and started to kiss me. Her hands fell to my chest as she gently went from my lips to my neck, then to my chest. "Teaser" i said with a grin. She looked up to me and smiled evily. "Oh really? What are you going to do about it" i looked at her for a moment. I grabed her hand and turned off the shower. I quickly pulled her out and into the bedroom i threw her onto the bed and locked the door.

Picture at the top is the color of scarlets eyes.