ch 3

when we wake up i saw zayn packing his stuff,

Me: what are you doing?

Zayn: packing, i called your dad, the only way for me to  "set you free" is for you dad to kill me, and thats what will happen.

Me: wait what!

i stoped him and said to him as i hugged him " being here with you is not so bad, i am kinda glad that you here" he stopped and sat with a grin, "hehe" he said i looked at him and asked him what is he doing? and it was just a joke!. i got up angried with him and left i went downstairs and watched tv. he came down and sat next to me. i just told him i was going to work.

WORK:

i lied to zayn right now and at Mcdonalds and im eating when some ruggedly handsom boy comes up. he tells me his name is louis, he sits and tells me "why should a pretty girl like you be here alone?" i just say im getting a quick meal. Louis blue eyes stared at my eyes for awhile but i didnt mind, when i started to leave Louis came up and asked if i would come to his place and hang. i said ya becouse its better then fakeing going to work. when we got there i had parked my car on the side off his house, it was hudge! way bigger then mine. when i came in there was another man in there he was working out watching tv, when i saw him i really hoped he wouldnt notice me so he wouldnt stop.  Louis walked in

Louis: sorry about niall he just helps me pay for the house, and ill go take you to Harry, and Liam, they also help haha

Me: okay, thats sounds fine. ( i could stop looking at harry)

Niall: *winks* you to have fun. oh and louis, good job on bringing a girl to our house *wispers* its his first time

we walked up what seemed like1,000 steps and we talked the whole way! we went in some boy named liams room, he was on the phone but since he was lying down i saw just what i needed to, his shirt wasnt on all the way, his abs were soo hot, then it came to me, are all theese boys hot AND shirtles! next we went in harrys room when we opened the door, i saw more then i wanted to, he was getting dressed, i saw his cute bum though, he turned around and everything was showing! i dont think he even cared! he walked towerd me and louis louis told him we have company, and to get dressed. We finnally made it to louis room. his room was hudge! i sat down on his bed. when i did i guess louis thought that was an invatation to shut AND lock the door, i got creeped out, and got up, but as soon as i did louis eyes changed, he walked to me but then he sat on the bed, he handed me a drink, i took it but i asked him to open the door so he did, which made me confused? when he gave me the drink i took it and as soon as i did i was out, and i would  not know what louis is doing to me, and i might never know, all i hope is that zayn dosent mind. if im late.