Chapter 1

Hi!!! I read a lot of amazing story's I wanted to do my own. It's my first time!!! Yay!!! I don't know how to get different things going but I promise if you like it I'll make a new chapter every day! Hope you like, love, it!!! :D

*Anya's POV*

''There he goes again'', Anya thought he already tried that. "BLAST THAT!!!" Pitch Black kept on yelling that his trap failed to do what it was suppose to do. ''This is it, the day has come that I'm leaving my father alone to his horrible planning''. And yes, The Pitch Black is my father. Anya wanted to see the world, see what she's been missing because her father was afraid the Guardians would take Anya and teach her good things. "NO!!!", Anya yelled as she thought of that, "He can't keep me here, not anymore", so she sneaked past her dad and to the cave entrance. If your thinking she lives in a hole or a cave or something like that, then you are correct. ''Almost there'', she kept her eyes on the entrance. ''Crap!'', she thought as the entrance was blocked by something. She tried moving but it wouldn't move. She went back to her room and found the sword her father gave her for her 5th birthday. " This will do", she whispered. Anya went back to the cave entrance and did what she needed to do.

*Jack's POV*

''Why do I have to do this?'', Jack thought as he flew around looking for something that he can report back to the other Guardians. Then he saw some rocks up ahead, '' Maybe I can bring them back with me and throw them at Bunny'', Jack smiled at the thought. But then he thought he saw them move. ''No, it's nothing'', but then he saw they really did move. He went to check it out. "Come on!!!", he heard someone say from the other side. Then the rocks completely moved. Jack went to hide in case it was something dangerous. Then he saw... A girl. She looked like she was his age. She was the most beautiful girl Jack had ever seen. She was wearing a black T and had a white short skirt with black knee high boots, her snow white hair was just above her shoulders. ''She's, She's, amazing'' Jack thought. Just then she started running. Jack followed her to a frozen lake. "What was she doing?" Jack whispered.

*Anya's POV*

"YES!!!! FINALLY!!!", I said as she stopped in front of  a frozen lake. "What exactly did you do, flowers?". She turned with sword in hand when she saw that it was just a boy with a blue hoodie and white hair, she did like the brown pants he had. ''Hmm...Where have I seen him before?'', I thought. "Umm, What did you do, flowers?", he asked again. "I escaped my father that's what.", she said to him. "Won't he be mad?". She thought about it, "No.", she finally said. "Well you got guts, flowers.", he said and winked. "Thanks and my name isn't flowers". "Alright, sweet cakes", he said and finally turned to go. "Wait!", she called. " What?", he said and turned. "What's your name?". "Jack, Jack Frost". She froze. "J-Jack F-Frost?". She felt like someone kicked her in the gut. "Yes, why?", he said. She swung her sword at him but moved out of the way before she cut him in two. "What are you doing?!" he yelled. "My father told me not to trust you if I ever met you!!!" I yelled back. " I don't even know you!!!!!" He once again yelled. I lowered my sword. "I am Anya, daughter of Pitch Black." Suddenly Jack shot her with frost and did not miss. She cried in pain. "WAIT!!! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!", she yelled over the pain.

*Jack's POV*

I couldn't believe she was Pitch's daughter. Before I said anything to her I shot her with some frost. I did hit her and she cried in pain. "I CAN... EXPLAIN!!!", I heard her yell. "Go ahead explain!!!" I said, but yelled instead. " I'm not like my father, I've never been like him...Jack...Please...I wanted to meet the Guardians...Like you, your a guardian...I've been stuck in that freaking place trying to get out...Now that I'm out I was going to warn you guys about Pitch.". I just stood there. " Really? I can trust you? How do I know this isn't a trick?", I finally said. "Yes to your first two questions and It's not a trick." "Well, then come on!", And we both lifted to the air, and to my surprise she flew by her self.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: That's the end of this chapter!!! AWW!! If you liked it so far I'll make another each day if I can! Till next chapter!! Sorry if it was so long or too short...I just want to put as much as I can!! TTYL.. Please comment and vote!!!