Chapter 4

*Anya's POV*

"Why did you make me hurt them?" I asked Pitch as I walked over to the Guardians. "Because my dear girl, they will not trust you, then and only then, they will come after me and you will be free to continue my plan." Pitch normally never had me in his plans. ''Now'' I thought as I pulled out two daggers and shot them at Pitch. One cut his cheek and the other got stuck on his sleeve and Pitch ended up stuck to a tree. I snatched his key and had to take all of them with me...at the same time. "God!!! What do you all eat?! Mostly you North, lay off the cookies!!!" I told them even if they couldn't hear me. Then I flashed to North's shop (another skill of mine is to flash, but I think you know that now). I set them all down on the floor. About an hour later the first to wake up was Tooth. " Oh, Tooth. I'm so glad..." but before I could finish my sentence she attacked me. " Traitor!!!!! You whore!!!" She yelled at me as she tried to stab me with swords. I tried to explain but she won't listen. I think she really does want to kill me.

*Jack's POV*

When I woke up I saw the whole shop was almost destroyed. "What the heck happened?" I said and heard swords cling. "Tooth, I never wanted to hurt you, OWWW!!! Just...Let me explain!!!!" I heard Anya scream in pain. " No!!! You used us...You used Jack. He really loves you, not only because of the Anarchy. Your just a whore!!!", I can't believe she just said that to Anya. But who cares. "I'm no whore...And I would never play with Jack like that". "Like I'd believe you?!" I went inside the room they were in. "Hey!?!? Whats up with you guys?" I said but Anya just gave me a huge bear hug. " I'm so glad your okay!!! I'm so sorry!!!" she said with tears in her eyes. But I pushed her back, yes I love her, but she hurt me and the others...That is something that cannot be forgiven. "What's wrong?" she asked as I pushed her away. "You" is all I said to her. But there and now she kissed me. I tried to push her back but I ended up raped my arms on her waste and kept on kissing her. Then the others came in and pulled us apart. "Hey!!! I wasn't done making out with her!!!" I yelled at Bunny who got me by the hoodie and pulled me away. "Oww...Let me out!!! We weren't done kissing!!!" she said as North put her in a cage Sandy made. "The only thing you'll be kissing is death." Tooth told her. But Anya just sat there. "Jack she is Anarchy. She is playing with you." North said. But I was able to get away from Bunny and took Anya with me and we left the shop. "Were are we going?" Anya asked me as we flew away. "Some where were the won't kill you" I said. And it's not going to be easy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I missed a day...But I'm not aloud to be on on Sundays...

But it's here now...Till next chapter!!! See ya!!!