Hidden in the Shadows

(Hi everybody! I decided 2 write a new book so hopefully this 1 is good. I'm not sure if I am a very entertaining writer anymore,so please comment what u think about my writing skills! Also,if u haven't read my other book,it is called, The Annoying Six. Please vote if u like this and comment! )

Chapter 1

(Meagan's P.O.V.)

The bell rings,signaling that it's time for lunch. I pick up my bag and start walking to my locker. I pull up my hood,wanting to cover my blonde hair. Which was a little difficult,considering my hair is long and thick. I walk up to my locker putting my things in it,then shut it. I go to the cafeteria and stand in the lunch line. Once I am done,I sit at an abandoned table in the corner of the room.

My only friend,Kit,walks up to me with a girl I haven't seen before." Who's this? " I ask politely. " This is Linsey. She is new here and I decided to make a friend. She is only 16,but that's close enough to 18,right? I mean 16 year olds and 18 year olds can be friends!" Kit exclaims. I roll my eyes at Kit and speak. " Hi Linsey,I'm Meagan." " Hi," she says." Anyway......can you to please sit down now? You're attracting attention." I say and indeed a few people were staring. " Yeah," Kit says and they both sit down.

" I would like to know more about you guys," Linsey exclaims. " Well, ok!" Kit says while smiling and continues." I'll go first. My name is Kit,but you know that already. I am 18 years old and I play volleyball here. I am funny,smart,and awesome. Also,my favorite color is blue." After she's done,I am about to bite into my pizza,when they both look towards me with expectant looks. I sigh and put my pizza down.

" My name is Meagan and I am 18." I say and point to Kit." She is my best friend.I love food,especially carrots. Warning don't touch my food! I play soccor,softball,and vollyball. Not here though,just for fun. I am smart and funny. My eye color is blue with a little violet in them. I like to sing a little,dance,and play the drums. Finally,my favorite color is purple. Am I good with the speech now?" I ask them." Yeah,but Meagan some of those things she didn't need to know," Kit says." I know,"I say as I take a huge bit of pizza.

The school's pizza is huge and I love it! " Ugh! This pizza is way too greasy for my taste! Meagan do you want it? "Kit asks. I have to admit,it did have a lot more grease on it than usual,but that didn't stop me! " Yes! " I say quickly and kinda loudly,but I didn't care. Food! She puts her piece of pizza on my tray and takes a bite out of her apple.Then Linsey put her piece on my tray. Hallelujah! " I agree with Kit." Linsey says and start eating her salad.

(So that's the first chapter.I know it's kinda boring,but it WILL get better! I hope you liked it.)