The Possessive Creator (Book I)

Lucy has been running from her creator for almost a decade now in fear. How she had gotten the courage to leave him that night, she didn’t know. Getting away from her creator was almost impossible as he spends those years hunting her down. She wanted freedom, which meant she would no longer have to obey his orders or watch some guy, who had so much as to talk to her, die because her creator didn’t want her to be with any other man.

As she continues to run from him, she encounters a suicidal guy who she can’t seem to abandon. But staying in one place would only mean her creator would find her, putting both her undead life and the guy’s life in danger.

A/N

I spent a whole day reading this story and WOW! This is Great!

I'm a sucker for vampire stories but I hate the ‘twilighty’ kind so this kind of story where the heroine do not fall over heels over the hero scores a star on me. Hahah!

Oh you’ll love the way the author piece together the past and the present events, it builds the characterization of the characters really well and you’ll be shocked on the outcome of this one. >o<

Oh! Before I forget! There are lots of steamy scenes here! Really steamy ones! Wheew!

Hmmm.. But I can’t seem to find where the ‘suicidal guy’ falls in in this story. He decided to take a break on this book so I guess I need to watch out for him in the book 2 (book 2 is already posted on the author’s page)

So that’s it!