Her Hideous Savior

Once he felt his wolf spirit settle within him, he knew the change was complete. 

Sabin made a small sound caught between a whine and a huff.

Luna peeked over her shoulder at him timidly. Sabin forced his body into stillness, while his insides fidgeted violently.  

Sabin felt so fragile, utterly weak as a newborn babe, waiting in near pieces as Luna’s big silver orbs danced secretively over him; concealing her thoughts from him in her usually expressive eyes.

She took a tiny step towards him both warming and icing his chest with his conflicted emotions.

The description is a bit 'incomplete' yet the saying that 'don't judge the book by its cover' really applies to this story.

Pain, fear and torture started this story yet there is something good about how the heroine slowly heals with the help of her hideous savior.

I don't know how to really explain it but this is a very moving story (for me).

The characters are unique and you might find certain creatures here that are not featured often in other fantasy stories (what I read so far).

The plot and the idea of the story is great and the sequel is soooo killing me! haha!

waiting for the sequel.. (praying for it as well) XD