I Saw It

It's eyes shot into my chest. Dark eyes. I saw it. I swear. It was tall. The cold night bit at my nose, I sat up, staring at it. It was just standing there in my doorway. It was staring at me and I was staring back with my red eyes. It didn't have red eyes. I couldn't tell what color it was. Something dark. Something that nipped at my heart. My lips departed, shaky breath ripping through the harsh air. I blinked twice. It was gone, thank god. I knew I was just seeing things. It is dark after all. Now my stomach growled. Time to embrace the tundra. Slipping the blanket off of myself, I let my feet hit the cold floor. Now I was padding my way down the hallway. It was dead silent, other than the sound of Dirk's soft breathing emitting from his room as I passed it. The only thing possible to break the dead silence would be if Dirk had watched his anime or MLP tonight and he wasn't.

Now that I entered the kitchen, I opened the door, the light almost blinding me. Grabbing an apple, I closed the door and sat on the counter. Once I bit into the juicy fruit, I let the taste of it fill my mouth. I looked up. The figure was next to the fridge. Frosty air bit at my toes. It got closer.
"Dave, it's cold. Go to bed." It said. I started shaking and dropped my apple. "Why where you watching me earlier. Get away from me." I muttered.
"Don't be crazy, it's me, Dirk."

This wasn't Dirk. Dirk's presence gave my chest a warm feeling. Right now, I felt cold and stiff. "No. It's not. I've watched too many horror movies to know where this is going.. Get the fuck away from me you creep." I snapped. I seemed tough right now, but really, I wanted to sob. It got closer. What the fuck do I do, I don't have my sword. I don't have Bro. I don't have Dirk. I have no one, I'm alone in the darkness. I started to panic.

"I said get away!" Yelping, I fell off the counter with a BANG, as soon as my body hit the floor and looked up, it was hovering over me, now I could see a smile. It was like a smug smile. Just then, not even a second of flashback hit my vision. Bro. He had pushed me down before smirking, "What's wrong, lil man? Get up." The words echoed through my mind, tears clawed at the edges of my eyes. "GET AWAY!" I screamed, "DON'T TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I was shaking and crying on the floor,

"DIRK!"