Chapter One

Ugh,I hate school!!I mumble to myself while getting up from bed.Just another day of torture,I said to myself.Don't get me wrong,I have good grades and a lot of friends,so I'm not victim of bullying..It's just I don't like waking up early,and I hate my teachers!I was never a little,sweet good girl who will just sit in class and nood her head on every teacher's word.I always stand to my self,and most of the times that brings me trouble.I like to thing that I'm good at everything i do,but there is one thing I'm not really good at it:''Love''.Yeah,tat's right,I'm sucker for love..The problem is,I love too much,and in the end I'm the one who gets hurt.And still,I haven't learn to love my self,no mather how many times someone told me how pretty and cute I am.So that's just me,no pretending no lying. I’m not popular girl ,but I feel that way when I’m with my friends..I don’t get every boy but when I do ,I love him with all my heart. I’m not beauty queen , but I have friends and people who love me just the way I am..I have, we can say,pretty much normal family..Mum and dad who love me,older brother Josh who is 19 and younger sister Alexis  who is just one year younger than me,she is 16.In case you missed it,I’m 17.And about my look?Well,I have long blond hair and blue eyes..I’m 5’6,so I’m not really tall but that’s  alright..I like to draw,I dance,play guitar and hang out with my friends..But I don’t have much time for that because of school..My guilty pleasure?:’’One Direction;)’’..