Chapter 6

The bell rang to go to fifth period which was English. I saw Nathan walk into Mrs. Gilbert's class... Well, I Guess I can try to talk to him in this class. I walked into class and went straight to the back to sit down while Nathan was talking to his football friends. The late bell rang and Nathan turned around and made eye contact with me. He started walking towards me still keeping the eye contact with me. He decided to sit in the chair right next to me. I looked at him in a day dreaming look because he looks  hotter than he's ever been. I can see his adoms apple moving up and down from swallowing so much from being nervous. "Ugh. Um. Hi Carter." He said in a shaky voice. "Hi Nathan" I responded while my eyes started watering. Nathan got out of his chair and pressed his lips harshly against mine. He started crying happy tears. "I've missed you so much baby girl" he said in a loud voice and everyone turned around to see who he was talking to. As soon as everyone realized it was me, they all got up and hugged me and told me how much they've missed me. I didn't think I was this popular... Nathan pulled me away from everyone, grabbing my hips to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me, our lips perfectly in sync, he tried sliding his tongue into my mouth and I let him. Mrs. Gilbert tried to get us to separate but it didn't work. We were stuck together like glue. Still holding me, he walked out of the class room towards the parking lot. We got to his car and he put me down to get his keys out of his pocket. He unlocked the car and opened the door for me to get in the passenger seat. As soon as he closed the door, he walked over to the drivers seat and got in. He put the key in the ignition and started to drive away from school. He put his hand in mine, interlocking our fingers. "I've missed you so much Nate." I told him kissing his cheek while he was driving. He turned and looked at me smiling saying, "I love you Carter. I love you more than anything in the world." He's never said that to me... except in texts or letters. I started tearing up and said, "baby, I love you too! Let's get out of town and spend the weekend together up at my parents lake house." "I'd love too but I don't think you're mom would let you go off with me since you just came back." He said in an uneasy voice. "She'll be fine with it Nate, she got to see me everyday while I was gone. Just take me home so I can pack and leave her a note. Then we can go to your house so you can pack." I said with a slight smile on my face. "Okay, I love you baby." He told me cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips while we were at a stop light. "I love you too" I managed to say in between kisses.