Join me

"Elizabeth is the better suited name." Loki muttered, looking at his feet before glaring at Lizzy and almost hissed "How DARE you steal my image."

Lizzy felt intimidated, she noticed that Loki didn't raise his voice, if anything, he got quieter. She blinked at him before speaking quietly "I... uh... It's for art. I-If anything, it's... um... glorifying your image."

It all went quiet for a moment before Loki spoke up "Is my image still mine?"

Lizzy knew she had to convince Loki that she wasn't a witch or something, thinking quickly she shoved her hand in the left pocket of her skinny jeans, pulling out her phone. "Just look here... This is a mirror and it is definite proof that your image still belongs to you." Lizzy explained, putting her selfie camera on and turning it towards Loki's direction.

Loki inspected his "reflection" before pulling back, stepping back from Lizzy as she let out a sigh of relief.

"So you make art?" Loki questioned, looking around the room as if Lizzy had never told him that she did.

"I do." She responded quietly, crouching down to give Moony a reassuring stroke, he meowed quietly.

"Pretty impressive from what I gather..." he muttered, picking up the picture of Tony Stark and comparing it and the half finished Photoshop work "Almost like the real thing."

"Years of practice." Lizzy spoke quietly, continuing to pet her cat. She wasn't too sure why she was petting Moony so much, maybe just because it distracted her from the current situation.

"...I could use an artist like you."

"What?"

"Well, I need SOMEBODY to to do my portrait. Can you use paints? Or is that too advanced for you, midgardian?" Loki teased in a snarky tone.

Lizzy scowled, she would never allow anyone to make a fool of her and she would never back down from a challenge. "Well, of course I know how to use paints." She hissed, glaring at Loki "We do own such advanced technology." Lizzy adopted a sarcastic tone, causing a reaction from Loki.

"Well, girl." He hissed right back, crouching down next to her "Since I wouldn't need you for too much, you would have the pleasure of keeping your free will. If..." he flicked his finger on the edge of her, it was supposed to be be playful but it made Lizzy jump slightly "...If you behave."

Lizzy hesitated before questioning the mischief maker "And what if I refuse?"

"Ah, but that's the thing..." Loki chuckled, standing up and using the tip of her staff to raise Lizzy's head "You don't really have a choice, Elizabeth."