Jealous

The couple for this song was picked out by AbigailFarias Now onto the story. This is a modern Songfics.

---- Natus's POV ----

I sit bored in study hall waiting for the bell to ring, normally I would sit with Luce, but she is sick today, so it is boredom and waiting for me. I rally wish the bell would ring so I can go practice the most amazing sport ever. It is time for my favorite sport season once again. Basketball. This is my favorite sport of all time I can't get enough of it. To make things even better my girlfriend is going to see me play every game, but she did go to all my games before but that is besides the point. Who is my girlfriend you may ask it is Luce. Lucy is the most wonderful, beautiful, smart, and then,oat talented girls I have every meet. Thanks to Emma Dryer, one of Lucy's BFFs, I was able to finally ask her out.

The only down side to have Luce watching my games is that she is a cheerleader. This means she is no longer in the stands away from the other boys eyes, nope she is cheering in her uniform with boys staring at her. She is not the only one of course. There is Emma, Juvia, Mira, Aires, and Evergreen. To top it all off Friday's game is against the one team that I wish we didn't have to go up against, and we have to play them in three days. No it was not our biggest rival Sabertooth. ( Laxus is worried about that game because he will have to keep an eye on Emma. She has a crush on Rouge. Plus we are pretty sure that Rouge has crush on Emma as well. ) It is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blue Pegasus! I hate the fact those play boy perverts will be looking at Lucy, and Lucy has to be nice to them. It makes me want to do something horrible to them and I don't know why. It dose not make any sense.

Suddenly a book drops on the table startlingly me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Emma.

"What's up with the thoughtful face?" She asks sitting down across from me with her hand propping up her face. "The last time I saw you this hard in thought was when you were trying to find a way to ask out Lucy-Lu."

I look at her, "I'm trying to figure something out."

"What would that be pinky?" Emma questions.

"I have this funny feeling in my chest when I think about those Blue Pegasus High boys looking at My Luce. It makes me want to scream and shout and then rip of their heads." Emma has a huge smirk on her face.

"It is simple Natus you are jealous." She say giggling. I give her the 'what are talking about' look. She rolls her eyes.

"What dose jealous mean?" I ask confused.

"You really are dense aren't you," she lets out a sigh, " In this case it is jealousy meaning: an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love is liked by someone else. "

"Oh that what it means," I said snapping my fingers together, "So how do you get rid of it."

"It is really hard to do, but I have an idea." Emma says standing up, "In the meantime don't let anyone know or it could mean trouble."

"Yes mama." I say saluting. She just rolls her eyes and walks off. The bell rings singling the end of study hall and the beginning of Basketball practice. I get up and rush out the doors tearing down to the gym forgetting the whole Jealousy thing for the time being.

---- Emma's POV ----

After changing for cheer practice a tell the girls my idea for the boys varsity game half time. They find it brilliant, but I do feel bad for not being able to tell Lucy, but she can't know tell it is time for half time. Coach Gildarts may not be happy I'm stealing one of his players but he can get over it. The only big problem is keeping Lucy distracted tell we are ready but we will think of something. Now to get it ready. We rush off to get supplies.