humiliating the brat

*Lucys pov*

"What do you want to be" Mrs Fletcher asks pointing her figures at me.
"Well.....I...I want to be a....lawyer" I finally say. I hear people mutter under their breaths as they giggle. I ignore them.
"That's wonderful" Mrs calls out I sink in my chair. Hoping I can just get shot. The bell went and I fetched my stuff and hurried out the class room. A girl nocked me down all my work and stuff fell on the ground next to me. "I'm Rachel...I'll be your hater from now on" she said spitting on her hand and asking to shake mine.I ignored her and I rubbed the dust of my clothes until I bumped into two other girls.
"Amy and Rosie" they said smiling.
"Nice to meet you" I answered
"I see you met the brat" Amy says
"Who? Rachel?" I ask.
"Yh her we saw her push you onto the ground a moment ago" Rosie exclaimed
"I laughed....who...her...no way. I thought she was a clown at first" I said
Amy looked at me shocked.
"Shes the principal's daughter and the hottest guy in the school's girlfriend." "Ashton Thomas" they both say hyped up. Just then a fine fellow walked by me. He had beautiful blue sea eyes and brown hair that was sticking up from his head and beautiful lips. He was followed by two other lads blowing kisses at each girl in the corridor. He even blew one to me.
"Excuse me!" I said to this nice looking boy on the corridor.
"Talking to me?" He asked confused
"Belive it or not. Yh I'm talking to you."
"Ok what can I help you with."
"Well for a starter tell you two gorgeous side chicks to stop blowing me kisses I am not a doll to be messed about with..."
"Hold your horses" I got interrupted rudely.
"I have a few things to say to you darling... number one: I'm called Jake and he's Ashton and he's David. Number two, we are not side chicks. Number three I can blow kisses to who ever I want. And if you don't want them step out my way"
"Calm down Jake she's messing with you." Ashton says
"Actually I'm not" I say before barging past the three of them.
"Lucy.....What the f$!#" Rosie calls behind me.
"Ashton Thomas. He just talked to u and you shouted at him" Amy said confused.
"So... I said" rolling my eyes at both of them.
"U have got to be kidding me!"
Thanx I'm New on wattpad so please please follow vote and read my books I'd be more than happy thankyou. ...I will update later if not tomorrow
This storey is not edit
Feel free to comment on mistakes but Don be too rude about them.
Tnx
Ebby xx