FLASHBACK - CHAPTER 1

**Diana POV**

Today was my first day to my new high school and I was pretty excited since I was always in a boarding school. Which I didn't like at all because it was an all girls boarding school.

"Diana, I put a luchables and some money for a happy meal in your backpack," my mom said," And don't to miss your bus because that's your only way to come back home."

Yay! My mom is the best chef ever. Note the sarcasm . She is always works since my dad died when I was only 8. So she never has time to pick me up or make food. That's why I attended a boarding school almost half of my life.

I reach to my new high school, wow! It's big filled with students, boy and girls. I open my door when I see a heavenly god with two blonde girls. They are kissing his cheeks. Ugh, sluts!

In my old school, there were only girls. But when there was a dance, the school invites the boy's boarding school. Oh and can I say that almost all girls show there true nature. And that is acting like a slut!

The first time I had a crush on a boy, Alfie, was when I was 12. But there was a girl, Hanna, and can I say this girl hated me. So she wasted her first kiss to him. She kissed him in front of me. I cried a lot that day and promised myself that I will never have a crush again.

I quickly went to the principal assistant's office to get some of my schedule. Yes schedules. I hate school but I also love it. Crazy right?!

I always got 100s on my test. I was an honor student.

The first class went fast since it was English and the teacher was strict so I didn't care if she didn't introduce me.

But the next class went slow.

"Uhm, hello young lady but what are thinking to do to come to my class who I don't even know you," the rude teacher said.

The class laughs, which make me, blush.

"I'm a new student here."

"What's your name and age?"

"I am Diana Moore and I'm 15 years-old."

"Okay sit down at the back of the class."

I nod and go to the back of the class. I see the boy who I saw earlier with the blondes. I see that there are no more seats except one which is to next to the boy.

I sit there and wait for the teacher to start her lesson.

"Pssh." I try to ignore the noice so I can concentrate.

"New girl," someone says to me.

I turn and see it's the boy.

"So you're the new hot chick here," he said, "I am Connor."

Oh wow, you just ruined a perfect moment! Chick, are you serious? Am I a baby chicken? No. I think to myself.

He looks at me like I just came from Mars.

"Diana."

"Baby, so I don't mind to introduce you to my friends."

"Okay.."