The Beggining

Thursday- Y/N  P.O.V

"BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!" I hit my alarm clock in annoyance and looked at the time. 6:45. I got up off of my bed with sleepy, closing eyes. I walked out of my room, trying to be quiet so I don't wake up my mom in the other room but it hard since my carpet is uneven so it squeaks a lot. I went downstairs, again, trying not to wake my mom. From the stairs, I went to the kitchen to grab my favorite cereal, F/C (favorite cereal). I got a bowl and some vanilla almond milk (Sorry if you don't like almond milk). I pored the cereal and the milk into the bowl and started eating.

After I was done eating and rinsing out my bowl, I walked upstairs to see my mom just getting up from her bed, stretching her arms out. I walked into my room and pulled out my F/C (favorite color) T-shirt and some black leggings. To finish it off, I put on some un-matching socks with some black high tops. I went into the bathroom right across my room and grabbed F/C brush and brushed my H/C (Hair color) hair and put it in one, high pony/pig tail. After about 10 minutes of brushing my messy hair, I put some mascara on to pop out my E/C (eye color)eyes. lastly, brushed my teeth, forgetting to put toothpaste on my F/C toothbrush. After about 2 minutes of brushing my teeth without toothpaste, I got out of the bathroom and walked downstairs and packed my lunch.

After packing my lunch, I looked at the time and it was 7:27. I still had about 10 minutes so I got my phone and listened to F/S (Favorite song) on repeat. After a little while my mom called me."Y/N!!!! ITS TIME TO GO!!!!" I got my F/C back pack on and headed out the door with my mom trailing behind after she locked the door.

So guys, what do u think of it so far? Comment down and vote if u like it so far.

Thx,
Brielle