Chapter 3

By Friday I was completely exhausted. Trying to keep up with Bryan and Braden is more than a full time job between computer 'problems' and lunch at Black Maxis I'm glad it's the weekend.

Sitting in Carries living room with a chick flick and ice cream talking about everything but work when my cell goes off.

"Kat

I need you to forward me the files I sent you this morning, please.

Bryan."

All I could do was shake my head and sigh while sending him what he asked for with a little note.

"Bryan

You should really take a few days off! It is the weekend you know, go out and play! Any who here is the folder you asked for.

Kat."

I almost missed the look that C gave me but key word almost.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing! I was just looking at you with that huge smile on your face." Carrie said back.

*Beep beep*

Looking down again, an email from you know who.

"Kat

Thank you for sending them. I'll try to 'go out and play' but I'll have you know your play and my play maybe different. Have a nice weekend.

Go out and play,

Bryan"

Laughing at his signature and putting my phone away. Carrie coughed and took a sip of her tea.

"Alright! Now let us talk about those sexual beasts of men that are wrapped around your finger!" She gushed.

"They are not wrapped around my finger! They simply have questions and Rick put me to help them if need be. There is nothing else." I dismissed her with a wave.

"Think what you want but the looks that they give you when you have your back turned hell even when you are in the same room facing them! Girl you could have both! Or pick! I'd have to have both!" She said as she fanned her face.

"Oh shut up! Don't put those things in my poor innocent mind!" I pulled a pillow in my face and blushed from head to toe.

"I'm just saying!" Carrie giggled and stood up to change movies.

*Monday morning*

Braden's POV

"You know she has to be one of the most beautiful and smartest person I've ever meet. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off for long. I just need to hold her. Forever." I said looking at Bryan.

"Dude you just need to calm down. We will have her we just need to be take our time with her. Let her get used to us at the same time and apart. She will have no chance but to love us when we show her that she is a Queen, literally, and she will treated as one." Bryan put his hand and my shoulder.

"We should get going. We have a woman to attend too. Which file are you bugging so I can back it up on mine." Braden asked.

"I was thinking the jiffy one. It is a bigger file with several folders attached. When was the last you updated it?" I asked.

"I'll look to make sure but I believe Thursday when they called to update." Bryan said thinking aloud.

*fast forward to later in the afternoon*

*still Braden's POV*

"Kat will you come in the office, please."

A few seconds later there was knock on the door.

"Come in." Bryan answered.

"What just so happen to break in the last hour?" Kat asked with her arms crossed.

Bryan and myself shared a look of uh oh between each other.

"Well nothing, yet. We were wondering if you wanted some lunch? The pub is having a grand opening and we have talked about going and figured you may want to join?" Bryan questioned.

Kat wasn't expecting that by the way her eyes got bigger and she held her breathe for a moment.

"Well, ahh.. I ahh.. Sure. That would be great. When are you two leaving?" Kat asked back, relaxing a bit.

"Whenever you are ready love." Bryan said sneaking in the 'love' almost proudly.

Again, Kat quit moving and shut her eyes and sighing.

"Well I'll get my things and I'll be by the elevator in a moment." Kat finished and was out the door, leaving behind a windstorm of feelings and her smell.

"Did you smell her arousal? Oh God!" Bryan said, eyes darkening.

"Okay today will can step it up. Don't overload her and get her to hide. Do not step over the line!" I looked him in the eyes.

Bryan nodded breathing deep to calm down. "Okay lets go." He said standing up headed out to the fox of a lady waiting for us to show.