Liam Payne imagine

Imagine walking out the hotel room in New York. You've just had the biggest fight with your boyfriend Liam about rumors about him cheating you. You're walking down the hall, as Liam runs out to you. "Emma, wait!" he yells while following you, but you keep walking with tears in your eyes. He got up to you and grabs your arm carefully. "Let go of me Liam" you said quietly while looking down the floor. "No, darling, you have to believe me, I haven't been cheating on you, I would never do that, I love you!" he said almost panicking cause you just wouldn't believe him. You didn't reply. You then pushed his hand away and began to walk away from him. "No!" he said and tried to take your hand, but you pushed him away. You walked over to the elevator and pushed the button. You knew he was now standing right behind you. He slowly walked towards you. You could almost feel his breath on your neck. He wanted to kiss your neck badly, but he knew he wasn't your favorite person right now. The elevator got open and you got in, with Liam following you. "Liam, please leave me alone" you said quietly to him. "No darling, you have to believe me!" he said looking at you. "I don't" you said. As you stood there looking down, Liam then pushed the stop button as the elevator door closed. "What are you doing?" you asked now looking over at him. He didn't reply, but then just walked over to you. You tried to walk away from him, but he was standing so close to you, that you had no chance of getting away. He just started looking at you waiting for you to look back at him, but you didn't wanted to. "I love you" he started whispering in your ear. He then looked back at you. "Can you please look at me?" he then asked sounding so sad. You shake your head. "Please darling" he said so quietly and sad. You looked at him. He wanted to kiss you badly, and now just as he thought you were about to kiss him, you then started the elevator again.

You both walked out the elevator and outside the hotel. While standing there with you, he was so afraid that you would leave him. He tried to take your hand, but you pushed him away. It hurt him completely. "Liam, I.." you began to say, but he stooped you. "Stop right there darling, I know what you're going to say" he said looking at you sad. "Let me say it Liam" you said. He didn't reply. "I can't do this anymore, we have to break up" you then said to him. "You can't leave me Emma, this can't be over!" he said now heaving tears in his eyes. "Forgive me Liam" you said. As tears were now close to appearing in your eyes, you needed to go. "I have to go" you said to him. "Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" he asked you. You nodded. You walked closer to him. You felt him crying while you kissed him, tears were running down his face. "Bye Liam" you said after and left.

3 hours later, on the same day..

It's raining here in New York. You're walking around the park alone in the rain, while calling out Liam's name. "Liam!" but there's no answer back, but you know he is here somewhere. You've had a good talk with Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall about these rumors about Liam cheating on you, they're not true. You're here to take Liam back. "Liam, answer me!" you're now yelling out loud. Suddenly he appears. He is just standing there a few steps in front of you. "I've been looking for you!" you said looking at him. "Well you've found me" he said quietly. You walked towards him. You looked him right in the eyes, as you now stood right in front of him. "Liam, I'm sorry" you began to say, while then placing your hand on his cheek. He didn't reply, but looked back at you sad. You grabbed his hand and held it tight. "I love you" you then said to him. "Thought you didn't?" he said. "How can you say that? I've been talking with Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry about the rumors, I'm sorry, I should have believed you, can you ever forgive me?" you said holding on to his hand. "Just please come back to me" he only said. "That's why I'm here" you said. "Thank god" he said, while then hugging you. He looked at you after. He grabbed his arms around you tight, while pulling you closer to him. Without saying anything, he then kissed you passionately on the lips there in the rain. "I love you so much Emma" he said after. "I love you" you said back. 

The end!