Shhhh.... -Rocky-

(Before I start in the story ur a Virgin and u and Rocky have been dating for 5 months yall have come close to having sex but he always stopped because he wanted u to wait longer)

You and Rocky were chilling in your bedroom watching Pretty little liars (he didnt really like it but he watched it to spend time with you) he had his arm wrapped around your waist and the covers were over your bodies. Every now and then your dad would open the door to check on yall because he really didn't like you two being in a room alone. 

You felt Rocky's hand go to the waist band of your shorts. You decided to ignore it and continue watching since it was an interesting scene( A sexual scene to be exact). His hand unbuttoned your shorts and he put his hand on your area and started to rub you through your underwear. 

"Rocky" You said looking at him and biting your lip.

"what babe you want me to stop?" He smirked as he rubbed harder.

"N-No....." You stuttered as you laid your head back enjoying the feeling.

"Good" He said continuing to rub and kissing your neck.

"but wait.....wat about....my dad" You struggled to get out.

"I guess your just gonna have to be quiet then" He smirked while sticking his hand in your under wear and teasing your entrance with his fingers.

"Roc-Rocky" You moaned out at the feeling.

"Shhh" he said thrusting a finger in you causing you to let out a loud moan.

"Babe shh" He said thrusting his finger in and out as your dad walked in he stopped but left his finger in you.

"Are you guys ok?" Your dad asked.

"Yeap just fine" You say smiling trying to get him to leave.

"Ok" He said and shut the door back and rocky started moving his hand at a faster pace.

"Rocky" You moaned.

"babe shhh" Rocky said smirking and moving his hand deeper.

You kissed him to muffle your moans as he moved his hand Harder. You felt the note in your stomach building and your legs began to shake.

"No no I haven't told you, you could cum." Rocky said moving his lips down to your neck.

"but rocky...I cant hold it." You felt your climax coming closer.

"Hold it" He said kissing your sweet spot.

" I....ca-can't" You stuttered out as your Climax came.

"I thought I said you couldnt come yet." Rocky said pulling his hand out and sucking on his fingers.

"I couldn't hold it" You say looking at rocky an biting your lip as he sucked your juice off his fingers.

" It's alright you're coming to my house tonight and you'll get your punishment then" He said as he crawled over you to get off the bed.

"Punishment?" You ask looking at him as he put his shoes on.

"Yeah you will learn about it tonight" He said giving you a peck on the lips.

"Ok what time?" you ask.

"5:00 Sharp not before not after" He said sounding serious.

"Ok what should I wear?" You ask.

" doesnt matter I will have your outfit good bye" he said walking out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna see part 2?
10 votes for part 2 
I will still do another chapter but i need the votes for part 2.