Chapter 12

~Paul's P.O.V~

WHERE ARE THE BOYS??!?! Liam said they would be here on time. It's only 30 minutes to show and they are no where in sight. I jogged to the bus and seen all of them asleep with Toy Story on the TV. Totally typical.

Niall and Kylee are asleep in each others arms. This mysterious girl and Zayn are also asleep in each others arms. I'll ask him about that later. Louis and Mackenzie are asleep on the floor surrounded by carrots and bags of carrots. Wow they really must like carrots. Liam was asleep with a Toy Story blanket. Real mature Liam. And I finally found Harry asleep on the ground with his shirt off and whipped cream and carrots on his back. We all know who did that. No question.

"OKAY EVERYONE UP!! 30 MINUTES TO SHOW! LETS MOVE PEOPLE!" I yelled.

I must have startled Kylee because she woke up and smacked Niall's cheek.

"OWW!! Babe you smacked me again!" Niall said while rubbing his cheek.

"If people would stop yelling to wake people up this wouldn't happen. Sorry baby!" She said while kissing his cheek.

"Sorry didn't know that she would smack you Niall."

"It's okay Paul. You didn't know but now that you do. Don't ever do that again. That's the second time now."

"Sorry Niall!" She said wrapping her arms around him and pecking his lips. Young love it's just so mushy gushy. I mean sure I have my wife and kids but I'm only like that when I don't see her for a while but these two are like that all the time.

"Zayn who is that girl?"

"She is my cousin and Mackenzie's best friend and now she's Zayn's girlfriend." Kylee said still cuddled up to Niall.

"Why do all your people end up dating one of the boys?"

"I don't know. It just happens. I mean it was obvious that they liked each other."

"Okay well anyway you boys have to be in te stadium like in less than 5 minutes for makeup and wardrobe.

"OKAY PAUL!!" We all said in unison.

"Okay kids." He said waking out and shaking his head.

~Liam's P.O.V~

(Halfway through the concert)

I walked backstage to change my clothes like I always do when I heard the one voice that I never wanted to hear again in my life.

"Hey babe!" I turned around to see her. Her obnoxious voice ringing through my head and driving me crazy. She kissed my cheek and I swear I could've been sick right there.

"Hey" I said unenthusiastic.

Okay it's now or never. This will be the last time I ever see this evil woman again.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" She said coming closer to me. I backed away and she looked puzzled.

"Megan go away. I've never loved you and I never wanted to be with you. I don't even like you. My parent wanted me to marry you because of the money that you're going to inherit. This was supposed to be an arranged marriage but I can't go through with it. I love someone and it sure as hell ain't you!"

She looked at me unable to move. She could only ball her hands into fists and keep her jaw clenched.

"PAUL THIS CRAY CRAY LADY IS PROBABLY GUNNA HURT ME!!!" I yelled hoping that Paul heard me and he did.

"What did you do?" He whispered as he picked her up. She was as stiff as a board.

"I told that I never loved her and that I didn't wanna be with her."

He nodded and walked away. I ran looking for Kylee or Mackenzie.

I ran straight into Kylee.

"Why is Paul carrying your fiancé outta here?" She asked.

"She went into shock when I told her that I didn't wanna be with her."

"Yess! My plan worked!"

"This wasn't part of the plan."

"Oh yeah sorry forgot to tell you that I contacted her and told her to be at this concert. My bad. Anyway the sooner the better."

"Where's Mackenzie?"

"Why?"

"There's something that I've wanted to do since I met her."

"She's in the first dressing room."

I hugged Kylee and thank her. Then I ran to the first dressing room.

I saw her standing in the mirror fixing her hair. She realized I was standing there and she turned around.

"Oh Hey Liam!" She said

"Hi Kenzie!"

"Kenzie can I ask you a question?"

"You can ask me anything Liam."

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you Liam. Your one of the best people I know."

"Kenzie I'm asking if you like me like more than a friend?"

Kenzie blushed and nodded her head.

"Kenzie there has been something that I wanted to do since I met you."

______________________

Ooh what do you think it is???

-Justins_Gurl <3