Chapter One: Unknown

Unknown Point of View

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans unfortunately. But I do own my character

*************

"Father, I promise I will do everything in my power to bring down those bratty Teen Titans."

"I believe you, dearest daughter. I trust the mission will go well, and I expect you to return in three weeks time."

"Yes, father."

I replayed my recent conversation with my father, over and over again. How would he expect me to destroy five superheros? I just had my training no less than two days ago.

But there it stood, standing tall on an island not far from the city's coast.

Titans Tower.

No doubt I wouldn't find Teen Titans in there.

I looked around at the scenery, noticing that the Tower's reflection waded in the water.

Only then did I notice a faint red glow fill the windows, on and off again.

"That must mean trouble for them." I said aloud, not really knowing why. I then heard a noticeably loud noise, an explosion.

************

"Let's move Pea Brains! Those crud munchin' Titans are gonna be here soon!"

I heard what looked like a five year old little boy in a jet pack, yell.

"Eh, I told you we should have brought bigger bags to out this stuff in."

Hmm.... They were theivs. Perfect.

"That doesn't matter, just get this stuff-"

"Hey, maybe I can help." I yelled, making sure the hood of my black cloak was down over my eyes, before I did.

"Oh? And who are you?"

The voice that I knew, belonged to the little boy, asked.

"That isn't of importance right now." I replied, keeping my voice low tone.

"What is, is that you all should take a step, backwards."

They all listened, completely dodging a neon green blast of energy.

I quickly used my power of invisibility to disappear from the Titans' sight, and from my aquaintances.

"Titans, go!" Someone yelled as what I guessd was their daily battle, begun.

I watched as it begun, and until it ended.

Oh who was I kidding? I had no chance of winning their destruction.

I ran and hid behind a dumpster in a nearby ally. Pulling out my cell and dialing father .

"Hello? Father?"

"Yes, what is it daughter? Have you failed your mission already?"

I rolled my eyes, irritated once again.

"No, father. I have seen them.... I have seen the Titans fight in battle. I will surely get ahnnialated on the spot."

"Incorrect. No daughter of mine will get destroyed. For she is the destroyer-"

"Of everything thing that fears her. I know, I know."

I took a deep breath.

"Look, father. I just need a new plan. I need extra time. Please father."

"Very well then. About how much time do you need exactly?"

I stared up at the star coated sky above me.

"About one or two days. I need to find a way to get into that Tower unheard, I can do unseen."

"Hmm. Got to Slade, he will help you."

I choked on air for a quick second. "Father, do you mean Slade, as in Slade Wilson? Father he is-"

"Going to help you! Now go!".

I stayed there, listening to sound that hung up house phone often made, if not put back correctly.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

************

I had no idea that GPS's could lead you underground.

Because I was fairly certain that it was were I am right now.

The underground was cold, and creepy. With rocks everywhere.

"Slade? Hello? Is anyone down here??"

My voiced echoed.

"Hell- whoa. What in the name of Morgan Le Fay is that?"

My attention was caught by something glowing in the shadows.

Glimmering in the light of lava read:

Terra

A Teen Titan

A True Friend

Terra? Who was that? And why was there an empty post in the middle of-

"Ah, little girl I've been waiting for. The Names Rose Wilson."

"Rose? Where's your father?"

The girl with albino hair looked down.

Oh no, I hope I haven't upset her.

"Don't know, don't care." She spoke all most as if she had no relation to the man called Slade.

"However, I do know where your father is and why your here".

((A/N: Okay, first I wanna say I'm so sorry for the super long first chapter. Secondly, how was it? Please comment, share, and follow ect. ....pwease, do it for the Teen Titans))

~Skylar "The Kawaii" Knight