Part 1

"And when I come back...I'm coming straight out of Compton!"
  I flicked the Tv off only to hear my mom and her boyfriend having sex.So I turned the TV up louder to fade away the moaning.I always wondered what sex would seem like, but never had any. I never even had a boyfriend. But who would want to date a ugly ass nerd that wear the same pants and shoes everyday  ? I stayed up for a while then I went to sleep with the noise of Beyonce filling up my room.
Next morning was a Monday the day that I dread the most.Got up, brushed my hair then my teeth.Hopped in the shower and threw on my navy pants and my black and white converse then my worn out hoodie.I look so poor...but my dreams are so rich!Like the way I'm dreaming only a Rich person would think this big! But I haven't made it yet,but I'm passed determined.
You know how in movies popular rap stars go through  something then they meet somebody and they make it,that's how I envision my come up!
My first few classes was my core classes like Math,Reading& Science then my last class period was Art.Where I mostly spend my time writing and listening to people conversation.
"They have this dope ass rapper coming to California this weekend!"
" Oh yeah? Who?"
"Rich homie Quan!"
"Damn he dope bruh, I know one thing I'm in that thang."
I couldn't help but to bud in, this could be my moment!
"Where at?"
"It's at Club Red, but when it come down to girls...you gotta be the baddest!"
"What you trying to say?"
"You Are NOT the baddest... exactly how I said it,now unless you can turn them navy pants to a bikini you better not even show up the damn door Jasmine."
" But what if I'm going not to be seen but to be heard?"
"What you saying? You rap?"
"Yes, I do!"
"But, like he just said,Jasmine...you ain't got the looks, niggas wanna see some sexy.Nobody listening to a ratchet ass female.I can guarantee you that."
I was quiet for a while then I just walked away.I heard them laughing at me but,that shit don't even bother me. Because when I'm walking to the bank with checks that cost more then their worth,I'm going to be the one laughing."

A few days later....

Friday Came sooner then ever...and here I am in my moms closet finding something tight to wear.I seen a long fitted skirt with a split that goes up to my upper thigh and a tight black crop top that had a cut in it so my cleavage to show out. I put the out fit on and my curves just popped out. "Damn, only the baddest...right!"I let out a laugh walking to the mirror.I placed on some Red MAC matte. Then  I added some Mascara to the top and bottom row,then immediately heading to my Eyebrows. I stared in the mirror trying to figure an hairstyle because I feel as if,your body banging wearing your hair down takes away from your body. So I was undecided between a bun or a flat long pony tail. I stared  into the mirror. I'm Caramel with the looks of India Westbrook except no weave, I have the hair of Crystal Westbrook.Except I have a little less boobs and my butt is way bigger then theirs!My lips are full with warming brown eyes. My height  averages between 5'2- 5'5 I'm not sure.I decided to go with the flat pony tail. I headed out to the club, on feet.
  Walking up to the Club it was packed.People fighting and gambling outside.Drunks on the curbs bothering people and girls hopping in the car with complete strangers.
  I finally made it to the door.
"I.D?...enjoy the night!"
  I walked into a dark club with neon light and the bar and the dance floor was crowed. I seen the boys that was talking about the club in class  sitting in the corners. I placed my jacket on a hook and walked over to them.
"Well hello boys."
" Got damn girl....you...you...clean up nice." One said.
I sat down and danced to the music for awhile.

12:03Am

The club was closing in a few so Rich was performing his World Greatest  which had the club TURNT. Then the beat dropped.
"Wassup, everybody?"
"WASSUP!"
"I'm looking for the baddest girl in the club right now.To join me on my Tour coming up in a few months.See some of my songs missing something,and it's a woman touch. Ya know what I'm saying. So I'm going to  need the baddest female to come up on the stage and hold my hand and accept my proposal to joining  me on my Tour."
A spot light was going around and it stopped on certain girls for a while. Then Rich nodded No and it kept going around.Then it finally hit me.Everybody was starring at me.All eyes on me.Then he said...
"Shawty take my hand!"
I walked up to him seductively and slow and reached out for his hand.Then the crowed went crazy as he grabbed my ass and continued rapping.

1:00Am

The concert was over and everybody was leaving.They sat me by the bar.People was coming up to me saying all types of compliments and wanting to take pictures.Rich was watching from the balcony talking to his Crew,before he finally came down to properly introduce himself.
"Was sup?, You already know who I am so, who are you?"
"I'm Jasmine...Reed, I said looking away with my hands being my back."
"Follow me let me introduce you to the crew!"
He grabbed my hand and I followed him to the back stage.They had strippers with no clothes on.Food and a whole room full of boys.Rich walked me into the room and introduced them all to me. Some was making rough compliments saying how hard they would fuck me and some was just nodding "was sup."

Then I heard a loud voice saying
  "SO CAN YOU SPIT? OR YOU...just sing?"
Then I adjusted my voice.
"I SPIT!"
The room got quiet and then all I heard was music coming on.I could tell that my confidence caught their eye so Rich stepped to the side as one of the strippers handed me a mic. Everybody was nodding their head to the beat as I tried to hop on it.
"Uh...uhh.uhhh I'm straight spitting yo...you already know what it is yo. Yo... It's Jas-Ming and not Ming ling on yo ass bro fasho...."
Everybody stared laughing... I wanted to run but I stood there for what feels like forever and waited for it to die down.
"Hell no...do you have any vocals?" His DJ said?
"Nope I just rap.I don't see what's funny tho!"
He walked from behind the table.

"You don't have any rhymes, tho..."
I could feel that Rich felt that things was going to get heated so he just told his limo driver to drop me home.
In my head I felt embarrassed and put to shame I feel as my first time to make it was blown away. I don't even know if Rich wants me to join him anymore after tonight.