4- the one with the one direction's break

Harry's POV 

"Meet up now!" Simon Cowell commended as he knocked on the boys' doors.

"It's 2 in the morning for god's sake... what now?" said Louis while rubbing his eyes as he came out of his room only with his poker dots boxer.

"This is important!!!" shouted Simon, once again, waking up the other four.

.

.

2.35 a.m. 

"So.... Harry, after doing some research, I've found out that you might not be able to release perfect" said Simon as he walked around the meeting room while the boys kept their eyes on him, trying hard not to fall asleep.

"Why not?! Do you have any idea how hard  me, Louis and the other songwriters worked to write that song?" Harry 'commented' angrily.

"Apparently, we can't write songs about other artistes" Simon answered.

"But Taylor does it ALL THE TIME" Niall said as he raised his voice a little when he said 'all the time' 

"What if i ask her for permission?.. then can we have perfect?" Harry asked as he took his phone out of his pocket to text Taylor.

"I guess that's... ok?... I'll ask Carl and get back to you later... but for now, DON'T do anything yet" said Simon.

"Now you can go get some sleep" Simon added.

All the boys went back to their rooms except Harry. Harry, being the rebel that he is, texted Taylor.

"I know you well enough, Harry..." said Simon as he saw the smirk on Harry's face, then, snatched Harry's phone away. Fortunately for Harry, he have already pressed send and lock his phone. 

 (No one knows the password for Harry's phone besides Louis)

Harry then walked into his room as he slammed the door and dove into his bed....