He tells you/First kiss

Murphy

You and Murphy were alone sitting near a fire while the others were sleeping and 10 was guarding the outer parts of the camp, Murphy smiled," So how are you tonight, " Murphy asked and you responded "I feel dead..not that I'm not partly.." You smiled Murphy laughed, hey watch this he looked directly into your eyes, and you were compelled soon after you knew it you two were kissing, Murphy pulled away and smiled ,"I love you, {Y/N}" Murphy said before you told him that you loved him to.

Doc

You and Doc got high on Z-Weed only because he dared you to, 10 was literally hiding in the back of the truck fearing for his Life literally he cried ,"Um...Doc..are..y-" Doc laughed "Kid, you gotta try this shit! It's great!" 10 Screamed "Nooo leave me alone before I tell Mrs.{L/N} that you love her!" You looked over to Doc and yelled ," Get some babeh!!" That night they got no sleep..and 10K cried himself to sleep..

Citizen Z

You were in the control room with Citizen, you could hear the shuffling of your dog it was playing around with Citizen. You laughed Citizen fell backwards the rope in his hand ," Oh my Zombie lord above I just...I just won against a dog! Get some you monkey ass!!" You laughed and almost fell out of your chair but Citizen grabbed you and stared deep into your eyes," You have pretty eyes.." Citizen murmured before you kissed him, he kissed back blushing a lot. You smirked and closed your eyes.

10K

You and 10 were by the campfire trying to get warm,10 then offered ,"You can come a bit closer, I'm warm.." He muttered you kinda blushed and scooted closer to him, 10 put his arm around you and he layed his head on your head...,"Love ya, {Y/N}" 10 said you heard and Looked up, 10 slowly leaned in and so did you, soon you both kissed, it was slow at first but nearing to the end it was a bit more passionate...
--------------------------

OMG an Update finally... See I am not going to be at school tomorrow, so I did this for my best Friend, Infinity or Finn so, you may thank her and some comments for this chapter!