raising sextuplets

sixteen and pregnant isnt how i planed to live my life. sixteen and pregnant is never anything i planed but lets just say i went to club on my sixteenth birthday and things with my boyfriend got a little frisky.

my life went from fantastic to horriable.

the day i found out i was pregnant was the day that harry decided to tell me that he had to leave for x-factor.

i met him in the park to tell him the news and he said he had news aswell.

i told him to go first and when he told me, i was devestated.

i never told him i was pregnant that day and now a year later he still doesnt know.

when i told my parents they werent the happiest.

my dad was furiuos and my mom was devestated.

i mean i was a straight A student, perfect record and pregnant was the least anyone could have expected from me.

but then that looked at the brighter side of things and they were okay with it.

when i went to my docter and got an alutra sound i was horrified to hear what she saw.

i wasnt only pregnant with one kid; i was pregnant with six.

three girls and three boys.

now i had help but still it was a struggle.

six babies and two arms doesnt really work well.

im fine money wise and all. my parents got me a nice house like five minutes from theirs.

its a four bedroom three bath house. there are two dens and two kitchens. one on each floor.

the girls all share a room and the boys share a room.

the boys room is stripped green and blue with dinasours on the walls.

there are three cribs and a changing table, three dressers and a rocking chair.

and the girls room is purple and teal with daisys all over the walls. there is also three cribs, a changing table and three dressers with a rocking chair.

my house is covered in baby stuff.

there are toys and blankets and binkys everywhere. and Diapers and bottles.

my house is hetic and im on my toes all day.

six babies and one mom is not the easiest.

but as my grandpa always tells me.

'if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough'. he is totally right.

i was dumb and now im seventeen and a mother of six.

just looking at my kids is painful.

they are all a spliting image of their father.

the dark brown curls and emerald green eyes that sparkle in the sunlight.

but get this. harry is coming back into town and he wants to see me.

i guess its time to tell him that he is a father and he can be in hia kids life if he wants to.

lets see how this goes.