Ch-4 Why?

Nick's mother rushed to her child. She yelled for her husband, quickly picking up Nick setting him on the sink to see what had happened. She saw four somewhat deep jagged cuts on both of his arm's.

"Nick, dear god. What happened?" she asked in a panicked tone. Nick just mumbled unintelligible words through sobs. Her gaze flicked over to her husband as he arrived. his eyes widening as he assessed the situation. Grabbing the First-aid kit he handed it to his wife.

She took out bandages and rubbing alcohol. Pouring some of it onto a hand towel, she started dabbing at the wounds. Nick whimpered at painful stinging.

"Sorry baby, but I gotta do this." She said wrapping up the bandage around that arm, then repeated the process on the other. After she finished Nick had calmed, only hic-upping now.

"Sweetheart, tell me what happened." His mother said in a soothing voice. Nick looked up at her, his eyes red and puffed around the rim. He remembered what Angel had told him and shook his head. His mother gave him a serious look.

"You have to tell me, come on please?" Nick shook his head again, his mother sighed and set him back on the ground.

__________________________________________

A/N:

-Shrugs- I have no excuses for this short, cliff hanger chapter...Stress guys, I'm under a lot of stress. till next chapter~