Chapter 6

Miss Jungha keep glaring at me in the office after lunch. Ahhh..

"Yah! Lets go. Hold this files"

"Okay", I take all the files and follow her.

"Where's the car huh? Didn't you call him?"

"Sorry. He is on his way", finally.. the car arrived. I open the door for her. I'm about to enter the car but..

"Wait wait.. who said you can enter the car?", she said.

"Uh?"

"You are fired"

"What?"

"Are you deaf? You are fired!"

"But-"

"No buts.. please drive now ahjusshi", now I'm alone here! And did I just lost my job?! Urgh! What a good day I have today! *note the sarcasm*

It is hard to get a taxi here! And now it is 7pm! Wahh! The bus stop is also far. What should I do.. I guess I really need to walk to the bus stop..

The area around here is creepy like so so creepy! Suddenly some water drops start falling from the sky. Then more water drops start falling. Nice timing nice timing! It is raining!

Ahh! Jjinja! Today is not my day! I keep walking. My clothes are all wet! When I walk there's a light behind me. I'm sure it is a car.. or a van. Then I saw a black car beside me. I speed up my pace.. the car also speed up. When I stop.. the car also stop. Now.. chanmi.. 1.. 2.. 3.. RUN!!

Myungsoo's pov

I saw a familiar figure walking down the road. Isn't that chanmi? Why she is walking alone? I thought she will ride with noona..

I keep driving my car beside her. Suddenly she speed up.. I follow her. After that she stop.. I stop too! Then she run away. That girl.. haha.. I should help her.. it is raining now. (Did you just realize it is raining now? Srsly?)

I speed up my car and open the window

"Yah!", she keep running.

"Jung Chanmi!", she still ignore it.

"YAH JUNG CHANMI! NOONA'S ASSISTANT!", she stopped.

"Yah get in"

"No I don't want"

"I SAID GET IN!"

"I DON'T WANT!", I get out from the car and open the door for her. Then I push her in the car. I quickly get into the car and lock the door. I take my bag pack at the back. Then I take out my towel and give it to her.

"Take it", I gave it to her. She wiped her face. Then she dry her hair. I turn off the aircond.

"Thank you", she mumbled. I let out a small smile.

"Ya.. why are you walking alone? Do you know it is dangerous for a girl to walk alone? Especially when it is dark?"

"It is not like a have a choice"

"What happen?"

"I'm fired"

"When?"

"Just now", what is the problem that noona have actually? Aishh.. I'm getting frustrated with her.

"Where is your house?"

"Number 17, 4/10 street, section 4", wahh! The houses there are big!

"Now.. we're here!", I look at her. Ahh.. she fell asleep. Should I wake her up? Of course you need to wake her up!

"Chanmi.. chanmi!"

"Uh?", she looks really tired and sleepy.

"Your house"

"Ahh.. thank you myungsoo-ssi", she said before going out.

"Chanmi!", she turned around.

"Tomorrow.. my house.. 8.30am"

"Why?"

"You'll work with ME. Starting TOMORROW", I smile sweetly at her. I heard her groaned.

"Bye bye! See you tomorrow!"

Published, 23rd November 2015