New York, We Remember

This is a poem I wrote about 9/11 for my english class as a remberance for the tragedy. Hetalia was flooding my mind so this came to mind and needless to say I passed this assignment.

I really hope you guys enjoy this!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

She walked down the bustling street seemingly perfectly fine, but inside New York was a mess.

Today was the anniversary of that horrible day when the Twin Trade Towers were attacked and destroyed. She never forgotten the pit of pain that seemed to eat her alive every time she walked past the memorial during her daily rounds.

As she stood in front of the memorial, the tears deeply flowing down her face at the brave souls lost, she vowed never to forget what they did to save their country.

"Were always here for you no matter what" She heard her other forty nine siblings say as they each hugged her and comforted her.

Later on that day she still sat watching all the civilians paying tribute to their fallen loved ones as she felt a familiar and strong arms around her shoulders comforting her and there sat Alfred beside her. She looked at him and for once showed the deep pain she felt as she let her tears and screams out into his shoulder. For once the strong and unmovable state had fallen apart.

New York we will always remember you.