Chapter 1: Where it all started

Lying on my bed staring at the window on my ceiling is the best thing to do during saturdays.

No one bothers me. Just me and my bed. It feel so right.

"Miraaaa!", came the storm. "You got to help me on something!"

"Dont even bother to tell me. I wont help you sister."

I saw her hands grab her waist. "That's not a nice way to talk to your older sister!"

I sat up. I need to knock some sense out of her. "Maria Sandra Oakton. It's Saturday, its me day. You know that right?"

"I know." her face softened.

"So you understand why I dont want to help you. Thank you very much." I lie back on my bed again and close my eyes.

"But Mira! Please hear me out! I need someone to fill in my place at a party! But I cant because of emergency meeting over work, please go for me!" She pleaded.

Sis, argh. I can't. I can't waste my time in a stupid party. No.

I pretended to be asleep.

"Mira! If you won't go, I will let you pay for my mac which you wrecked." Oh. She threatened me now? She must be really serious about it.

Still I didn't move.

"'Mira, I'm not kidding you know. I really need your help. I promised my friends that I would help them at the party. And you know me when it comes to promises, I dont break it."

I slowly opened my eyes. I guess my heart is soft when it comes to 'promises' too.

We are sisters afterall.

"So can you help me out?" she calmly said with a tiny smile.

I sighed and sat up, "Fine."

She grinned from ear to ear and ready to hug me. But I raise my hand to stop her, "One condition."

"Anything." she smiled.

"You're going treat me on a sushi bar for three Sundays." I smirked.

"Fine. I got extra money." she quickly hug me, "Thank you very much Mira! You're the best sister ever!"

I chuckled, "Do you have a choice? I'm your only sister."

"Still," she looked at me."Oh my god, we need to get ready! I have to go to work and you still have the party!"

I frowned, "Can't I just wear a pants and a shirt? I'm too lazy to dress up."

"No. Come on, I'll help you." As she grab my wrist and walk me to her room.

I wish I'll never regret this.

Tell me why I agree to this?

"Oh my gosh Mira! You look so good! You look a grown woman, you dont actually look a highschool senior." She proudly said, "I am so good."

"Why do I need to wear this?" I whined. I was wearing a ripped jeans with a black muscle tee as a top and black stilettos.

Damn stilettos. My feet hurts.

"Why? You look good!" She gave me a thumbs up. "And you're going to a party for goodness sake."

Argh.

Maria looked at her watch, "Ohmy! I need to go! Come on, Mira!" as she went out of the room.

Lets go Mira, you agreed to this. Better make something out of it.

"So what am I doing exactly at the party?" I asked my sister who was driving.

"The party is a charity event. And all you have to do is hand out some foods." she stop as the light went red, "Ah shit. Stop lights are killing me."