Chapter 4

Yesssss....sexy bad Gabriel up or on the side😳

Yes before anyone asks me about the Luna and Alpha I have to put it out there that they are both male...yay...yes the Luna gave birth to Dean who from a happy child grew up and took a turn for the worst
---------------

Mike wheeled me down the school hallway toward the office to collect our schedules, Mia was ahead with her arm wrapped in Jake's she was laughing about something he said. You see most werewolves would be able to hear what they were saying but I wasn't like most werewolves. I smiled softly and played with my sweats I had on, Mike didn't say a word about this morning after the Alpha asked his son to be dragged out, and informed us that Jake would take us to school and show us to the office. No one spoke in the car ride here either which wasn't bad I liked the silence, Mike helped me in my wheel chair after Jake set it up with the fluffy cushion for my sexy ass.

Stepping into the cool air-conned room, the lady behind the desk immediately smiled at us and said morning, getting a sweet smile from Mia, and "mornings" from Jake and Mike while I sat there blushing and smiling shyly. "The Luna phoned early this morning to let me know you all were arriving with Jake as the guide" she said and smiled before handing a couple of papers to Jake. Jake handed out the sheets among us and explained which is where on the school map and said he'd see us at lunch for grabbing Mia's hand and pulling her out the room. " Mike, Alex I got someone to help-" she didn't finish her sentence before a brunette rushed into the room, "Sorry Mrs. Gibbs I had to wait for my brother to hurry up" she mumbled an excuse and Mrs. Gibbs waved her hand and laughed, "No worries dear, anyway this is Mike and Alex their new and your to guide them" I didn't realise through the interaction that Mike had been staring memorised at the brunette, I was puzzled by his expression till the brunette turned her sea green eyes on us and smiled. 

"Welcome to Crimson High, I'm Lola" she said in a sweet voice, before her eyes landed on me and she frowned suddenly. "Uh-well I see we'll be late if we don't hurry" the way her voice changed made me want to shrink in a hole, she reminded me of the behaviour of the previous pack we were in, swallowing my tears I looked to the ground. Everything was quiet till Mrs. Gibbs voice rose, "Dear you'll be late if you don't hurry" realising that Lola and Mike had left me in the office made my heart sting that my own brother forgot me. I gasped and pushed myself out the door, I had no idea where I was going or where my English class was. The halls were empty so I guess while I was spaced out the bell had rung, 'Great late for my first day!' I wanted to scream, cry and most of all disappear.

 A sudden force shoved my wheelchair forward and I fell, a force so strong only comes from a werewolf, I slide across the floor into a some lockers and a crack sounded through my body, pain shot through my broken wrist and chest. A silent scream left my lips and tears ran down my face. "Look what the cat dragged in boys!" Dean said as I looked up in pain, his foot rested on the wheelchair and he had a smirk of victory on his gorgeous face, I grimaced as laughter sounded behind him. Dean and two of his friends stood a few meters away from me, they couldn't say anything further because a furious growl erupted through the halls. "What the fuck is happening?" A gruff voice entered the scene, I quickly looked to the direction. A gorgeous man stood, arms covered in muscles in a tight black shirt, thick thighs covered in low rider jeans. 

His blue eyes blazed with anger, not directed to me but to Dean and his gang, his high cheek bones were dusted with a short stumble which suited him. "Oh come on Gabriel have some fun!" Dean laughed and shoved my wheelchair out his way, I was to memorised at the man named Gabriel to notice Dean come toward me. His hand wrapped around my throat tightly and he lifted me up from the ground, "Little Alex comes in and basically struts through my pack and takes over everyone's little heart" he growls at me, I continue to whimper in pain and cry. I wasn't strong enough to get away and he was cutting off my air supply. Gabriel shoved Dean away causing me to crumble on the ground once again while two men I didn't notice before attacked Dean's friends. Dean soon freed himself from Gab's grip and ran off, turning to me Gabriel softly as possible lifted me in his arms, "you lucky class hasn't begun or else we'd have a lot of explaining to do, little one" his voice sounded odd with the gruff ting to it, I moaned in pain and sobbed in his chest as he carried me out the school.