Cant run

Abby's P.O.V

I was walking down the street, on my way to where I work. I was a little new to this area but I knew my way to where I worked. I walked into my office and started my day.

**************

I walked tiredly to the closest bus stop . I was happy to see a bus coming, I smiled to myself thinking of how glad I was that I didn't have to wait for a long time. I got on the bus and sat in the very back.There were a few people but the one that caught my eye was a man that looked very dirty and....bloody. I got a little carried away by staring at him and realized he was staring back at me. I quickly looked away but I still felt eyes on me.
********

It was finally my stop. Before I got off the bus I looked at the man and saw a big bag with blood on it and I got scared. I walked off the bus and as I was walking down the street I realized the same man was walking behind me. I walked as quick as I could to get to my house but he easily stayed behind me. I got to my house and the man was walking very slowly past my house. I got inside and I took a quick shower and changed my clothes and decided to watch tv. I was watching tv for about 20 minutes and I heard a knock on the door. I slowly walked over to it and opened it seeing there was no one. I closed the door and continued to watch tv. Until I heard a knock again so I decided to call the cops.

Killers p.o.v

I saw a young lady on the bus, she kept looking at me so I decided to look back at her. She seemed scared when she saw the bloody bag I had with me . What she didn't know is I had a cut up body in there. So when she got off the bus I got off with her to make sure she doesn't call the cops. I've been following her for at least 10 minutes. She finally walked inside her house. I knocked on her door to see if she would come out but I hid behind a bush. She came out but quickly walked back in. I could see her close the curtains. I knocked again. This time she didn't come out. I got a little worried that she might be calling the cops. Soon enough I heard sirens coming this way. I've killed multiple people but I've never got caught. I ran as fast as I could to hide somewhere but everywhere I turn I hear sirens. I decided to walk and act normal but cop cars started to surround me. And now I know......this is truly a killers worst nightmare.