Falling

It's all over. I know my life to soon pass for my life only exsists with him. You are probably wondering what in the world I'm talking about, so I guess I'll tell you while I still have time even though I assume it's not much. Every person in your world in linked together with a sort of  'chain of fate' Basically meaning your actions can affect others, who would've guessed right? In my world we are the exact same except everything that happens here is based on your actions. We are each born along side each person. We are basically the deepest level of subconscious we can see other people for who they really are because our body will change based on the actions on the conscious version of ourselfs. Now we aren't born contorted in the horrid monsters most people turn into. When we are born we are possibly one of the most beautiful things ever, a milky golden light that just floats there. So pure, uncorrupted by human nature. We are everchanging though, always to fit the way we actually are. Our whole lives are based on these white platforms that we build. I'm not exactly sure how we do it. It's basically a thin white plate that hovers there substaining you, the only possibly explanation for these plates would be our will to live. I've watched as people's plates slowly broke away, eventully dropping them into the Abyss. Once someone falls into the Abyss there is no return. That is the end of us. Some of us scream for help as they fall but they then soon realize how useless it would be to ask for help. Their body eventully begins to break up and turns into the nothingness that the Abyss is. Some of us however begin to lose their plates and start to 'siphon' off of others. Let's call them Leeches. They fake the emotional attachment needed to cross the border of another's plate. They can do many things to the poor person being 'siphoned' off of. A majority of people who were siphoned off of lately were pushed off the edge into the Abyss. They then procede to use what is left of your plate to find their next victim. I will eventully tell you what happened to me but I feel as if you'd get a better understanding if we started from the start of it all. No, no I'm not talking about my whole life story, just a bit before I became a victim. Before we go on though it'd probably be good to mention my name, I'm Greg Payne.