Levi gets toasty

Levi slowly awoke, suddenly yearning for a snack.  He walked into the small kitchen that came off of his bedroom.  He walked up to a cabinet, took out a piece of bread and popped it in the toaster.  As he waited for the bread to finish toasting, he's urges grew stronger. The toaster dinged and he quickly went over to it, slowly taking the crispy bread out. "Y-you're so hot..." he breathed, licking his lips seductively.  He carefully placed the toast on one of his best plates, panting.  "L-Levi San..." The toast whimpered, "I need butter before you put me in your mouth..." it cooed.  Levi then quickly threw open the fridge in search of a stick of butter.  He swore under his breath when he realized that he had ran out of it a week ago.  He quickly ran outside and down the road to a small convenient store to get the much needed ingredient.

       When he came back from the store, he found the toast laying in a very seductive pose that made Levi's mouth water.  It was laying on the plate face up, a corner of it draped over the side.  Levi couldn't take it any longer, he rifled through the plastic bag and tore out the butter, ripping it open with his teeth. "Let's do this baby," he said in a husky voice to the toast.  The toast looked up at Levi, a mix of hunger and fear swirling in its eyes. "I'm ready for you Levi-San,"  the toast said.  Levi  took out a knife and began to cut the stick of butter, ever so slowly, teasing the toast.  The toast moaned, not being able to take it much longer. He slowly slathered the butter along the crust all whilst making intense eye contact. Levi tipped the knife up towards his face. He ran the smooth utensil along his bottom lip, smirking. The knife left a trail of the smooth substance as it went. His eyes fluttered shut as he licked it off tauntingly. The toast squirmed and whimpered longing for his touch. "Please...I need you to touch me..."
"Patience is a virtue my lover" He sighed, eyes filled with lust.