Chapter 1

Hey haven't you always wondered what life would be like as a superhero. You might not think superheroes exist but it's ok because I haven't seen any, not yet any ways.
I've just finished university and I still act like a child, how stupid of me. I always have posters of superheroes in my room even if only I believe in them. My family worry about me just because I'm not the child they hoped for. Well that's life they will have to appreciate me for who I really am.
I love superheroes whether people like it or not. They may not be real to others but they will always exist to me. I reliever every school dress up day; I used to dress up as a superhero. I was known as Freak Hero, it didn't bother me, In fact it made me feel happy. But the bad thing was people thought I was tough because I believed in superheroes so they used to beat the hell out of me.
Once a hero always a hero my best friend used to say she always believed me no matter what but unfortunately she had to leave the world after fighting cancer. Ever since then I've never stopped believing in heroes.
By the way my name Tliyah soho and I come from a small town in New Mexico. I've always been bought up by a  bulky strong family but I've never showed it.