Chapter 2

I've been waiting my whole life to become a doctor, it's taken ages but finally I've just been interviewed for the Holby city hospital a few weeks ago.
I'm just worried I won't get a job, I might not be able to be a hero but at least I'm saving the world in some way. I've been to one of the best university in the whole of the UK. Life goes how I want it but just for once I'd like life to be my way.
I've been teased my whole life for being a geek hero, people thought because I loved heroes I was strong I was half bruised. I was never able to tell the truth to my parents. I might be obsessed with saving the world but it's better than doing nothing right.
I was day dreaming until my phone chimed, I got excited as I picked it up, I knew my destiny had come. It was the Holby hospital, they said I was the perfect applicant for there job. I listened carefully to the details and put my coat on and drove straight to the hospital. I was given a tour of the hospital.
I've seen it all in the TV shows I'm sure I'll be a great doctor. It felt great to finally be a doctor, and my parents thought I wouldn't get anywhere in life.
Finally a fresh start to my life where nobody can tell me what I can and can't be. I can be anything I want to be!