The Genesis!

SKYSCRAPERS FLASH BY MY SIGHT! VEHICLES, A THEME PARK, BILLBOARDS, A RUNWAY SHOW, KFC (ya feel mehh), CELEBRITIES, DANCERS, SINGERS AND MUCH MORE!

There I was, moving around in circles with absolutely no clue of where to commence; I was full of disbelief that I finally made it, like bruhh!But then I thought.... *3 minutes later*.... why not just start with what is fore me? So I step forward and start walking , and from a distance, I see James Franco (YES I SAID'JAMES FRANCO')so without any hesitation, I rush to hug him and all of that 3×blah. Straight away, I swiftly reach my pocket to retrieve my phone; there was no way I wasn't gonna post a snapchat with him. As I take my phone out straight into a selfie position, *BOOOOMM!* it's a Nokia 5110 (I KNOW! I was so embarrassed you have no idea) and for that particular moment everybody was staring at me. "Oh crap, somebody shoot me" I whispered. But to my redemption, a little girl came to me and handed over her iPhone 5 , and there my smile was resurrected , but don't think that's all. So, I thanked the girl for her kind gesture and as I proceed to grab the phone ya? Guess what happens to it? It turns into Nokia 5110!

"ADDISON! ADDISON! ADDDIISSOONN!"

"ADDISON!"

*Back to reality in Sikwama* Urmmhh, I bet you thought that I was really in New York didn't you? Well 'NO'! I'm still in my small town in the bush (It's not quite a village; at least we have electricity you know?). Don't worry though, I'm still working on it (going to NY) and ONE DAY! YOU'LL SEE. Oh and before I forget, all that "ADDISON" business was my oldest brother - Ace! He thinks he's boss, but he is to be precise, being the oldest lad in the house makes him boss (according to African logic, if you're one you'll get what I mean but if you're not, OHH WELL IT'S LIFE, GET OVER YOURSELF). Back to 'mano Ace' (the mano is for "respect", you must say it if they're older than you, pfftt I KNOW! White kids don't do that but I need to fulfill that task 'cuz I'm black and if I don't, *HEHE, EVIL GRIN* the belt will be happy to get physical with me), he just wanted me to do the dishes since 'tia Helena' (our maid but she's more like an aunt to me) doesn't come on Sundays ( and if you're smart enough, after what I've just told you, you could easily guess that it's Sunday). I really hate doing dishes but I have no choice. The only part I like about it,is that my friend *I'll insert her name later cuz I forgot it lol*, who's my neighbour for years actually does her dishes at the same as me but on the other side of the wall in our backyard.

-------

*COME BACK LATER FOR MORE*