Chapter 12

Chad in the mm
Brittney POV
6 weeks later.....
So I've been trying to exercise and get in shape cause this body is not looking right. So I got a trainer a few weeks ago to help me get make in shape. His name is Chad and he's soooooooo fine. Right now in waiting for my mom to come and watch the babies so I can go work out.
Ding...Dong..Ding...Dong
"Coming!" I yelled from the other side of the house. I walked downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey mom." I said
"Hey Britt. So you're leaving yet?"she asked
"Yea actually now." I said with a smirk
She just nodded while I went give my babies kisses.
"See y'all later mom."I said
"Alright bye" she said
I walked out the door and got into my Rover.I started it up and backed up.
20 minutes later....
I pulled up to the gym to be greeted by my trainer.
"Wassup" Chad said
"Nothing much let's go"I said eagerly and with a smile.
I gave him a hug and walked in the building. We started doing squats, arm threats, running on the tredmil, lifting weights, and wrestling. After we were done with that we went into the steam room to relax for a few minutes.
10 minutes later...
We were now done and I was walking back to my car until Chad stopped me.
"Hey" he said
"Yes?" I asked concerned
"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" he asked
"I would but I hav-" he cut me off
" I know you have kids but it won't bother me if you have kids because I have 3 month year old son."he said
"Well then I guess you have yourself a date then." I said happily.
"Alright. Friday night are you free?" he asked
"Yes" I said
"Ok ill call you then." he said
"Alright." I said and then hugged him. I made it to my truck and started it up and drove home. I pulled into the driveway and Aug was pulling in at the same time. I put it in park and got out and locked it. I noticed Aug was bringing that same bitch from the other day into my house. Smh. I rolled my eyes.
"You ain't bringing that bitch in my goes where our children sleep at." I said in a calm tone
"Kiss my ass. Ima do wtf I want to." he spat at me.
"NO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS SHIT. I'M OUT HERE TRYING TO MENDS PEACE WITH YOUR STUBBORN ASS BUT I SEE THATS NOT WORKING SO GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUTTA MY DRIVEWAY! AND TAKE YOUR LITTLE HOE WITH YOU TOO!" I spat back and yelled
He got in his truck and drove off. I walked into the house and seen my mom looking concered.
"It's nothing ma. He just doesn't know when to stop and I'm tired of his shit." I said on the verge of tears.

"It's okay hun if you need us just call." she said.

"Okay momma goodnight."I said

" Goodnight hun." she said while walking out of the house.

I went upstairs to check on the babies and seen them wide awake. I bath them and fed them. They fell asleep after that. Then I went take my bath and cooked me some Spaghetti with shrimp and a salad on the side. I ate and fell asleep in my bed.