proulage

"Mom when are we going to show up at grandmas?" I said looking out the window. "Pretty soon-" she didn't finish. A looked twords the window. A piercing scream like sound was heading twords us. My mom screamed and slammed on the breaks. My seatbelt snapped and i went flying through the window. The car came smashing onto me sending me deep into the woods. All I see is red. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end.

..........

Hm?

........

Why am I not dead?

........

All I see is black....and a figure?

"W....wh..." I...I can't talk. 'It is alright you don't need to' the figure showed himself. He had mask thing on with blue tubes coming out of it. I tilted my head like a puppy would. He chuckled and said 'I am Mr. Creepypasta'. He then disappeared. I woke up in the woods again and sat up. My arm was off and so was my leg. My mouth was screwd up. I had gashes other places. I found stuff next to me. It was a needle and thread. Luckily I know how to sow. I began putting on my arm and leg. I fixed my mouth and other places that had gashes. There was also a mirror. I looked in it and saw how disturbing I looked. I then found clothes. Nurses clothes. I stood up and started putting on the nurses dress. It was white and had a red sash around the waist and it foes just above my knee. There was a wolf head on the left pocket and a id tag with the name luna on it. I found out that the dress was a sexy nurse dress. My bust would not let me zip up the rest of the way so I just left it. I put on the nurses hat. It had a red cross in the middle and a wolf in the middle of the cross. I found a red mask with a wolf also in the middle of that. I put it on to hide my mouth. Welp at least I'm covered up........mostly.

I hope you enjoyed this proulage. I k ow it sucked but I was trying to get you interested and to know what happened to sexy nurse luna ;). Jk. Its just nurse wolf. Anyway more adventure on the next chappie!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

~~nurse Wolfie out!