chapter one

Several years later

"We have received report on nurse wolf. She has yet again attacked another person. We are reporting live to Dan Sanchez. What's the update Dan?" The creepypasta were sitting around a huge living room watching the TV on a report of a new serial killer. Nurse wolf. "I'm here in the victims house. Behind me you will see yet again the words 'see I fixed him' written in blood." The creepypasta started discussing what to do. "Why don't she join us?" Ticci Tobey said between tics.

-----------------------------------

Luna's p.o.v

After another kill I went back to my home. Home is a abandoned hospital. I love it. I walked in and started putting my 'patient' on a bed to 'work' on him when I heard noises downstairs. I grabbed my knife and syringe filled with poison and headed down the stairs.  I walked cautiously to the room the noises were coming from. I opened the door. A man with black hair and a doctors coat could be seen. I got ready to stab him with my knife but he turned around and slammed me into the wall. His finger trailed down my mask. "Let me....fix you" he said in a deep voice. "Always watching....always listening"  I said. The man released me and said "your nurse wolf?" My mask is on so he can't see me smirk. I'm not much of a talker  because my vocal cords gets super tired if I talk to Much. I then felt something on my head and all I see is darkness.

Hello guys nurse wolf here I hope you like this chapter. I um....have no WiFi so you'll have to wait a bit. Anyway the pic above is my cp oc
Creepypasta own character
Plz do not take my oc.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~~Nurse wolf out