1.

him.

he is a boy.

a boy I cannot get away from and a boy I can't see for long.
but let me tell you about this boy.

his eyes are the colors of a forest on a windy day in the fall. fall is my favorite season.

his lips are rolling plains of red tulips. I'm not allowed to be away from home for long.

his hands are soft and warm and inviting to me. cold hands, warm heart isn't always true.

his mind is a series of constellations yet to be named. I've always loved the stars, how they were unreachable.

his heart is a glowing mass of light. I'm not supposed to look directly at the sun.

his body engulfs me like a match to paper, and I know I shouldn't play with fire, but I do anyway.

his tears are the drops of vodka going down my throat. I like the burn of alcohol.

his anger is thunder and my anxiety is lightening. I've always hidden away from storms.

his soul is the void of whiteness that surrounds you in a dream. I never remember my dreams, but that one comes back every once in a while.

his love is the sunshine that hits your body on the first day of summer holiday, it's also the frigid cold that hits you all at once during winter. I'm becoming numb from the changes in the weather.

he is everything. from the micro-molecules that could be other galaxies to the scale of every single universe in space. and my mind is an empty book, I want to write down what I see.