Death Of Trainer

7 Years Later
I am now 16 I have been chasing shadows for 5 years now a couple months ago my trainer died she told me that if she were to die she would want me to complete the mission she died on the mission she died on was the one were she was supposed to killed the 3rd most powerful shadows on earth.

A couple hours ago two people came to my room saying that my trainer had died two days ago they said that she had written a note that was addressed to me it was two things that she left me actually one was the note saying that she New she would die on the mission but when she did if the mission wasn't complete than for me to complete it for her because she knew I would not give up without having the shadow dead and so she told me to complete the mission at whatever coast. The second thing she left me was a letter it was saying that one day I would get REVENGE on the shadows and that I had the mark of a true shadow hunter and that she hadn't seen what I have in a long long time and that she was proud of me and that she knew that my parents would of been to.

For the first time ever since I was a shadow hunter I cried and couldn't stop.
============================
Sorry I was short but I had barly enough time so I guess byyyeeee lovelies :-)