Ch 2

Asher Pov

A few days later.....

Just as I got done checking my hair making sure it's just right my phone go off. I run to back in my room and grab my phone off my bed.

It's a text. Unknown Number. I drop it back on my bed. Shit anybody I need to talk to I got they number! Going back into the bathroom to put the finishing touches on my make up.

I decided to go downstairs and make me a drink. As I'm pouring some Pure White Hennessy into my cup, I hear my phone ringing! Finally making it back upstairs to my phone I see it's the same number. Unlocking my phone to read the messages!

Text Messages
???- Sup Lil daddy?
???-You Know Who this is?

Me- No please inform me.

???-How's your nails?

Me - Alexander?

Alexander- The one and only.

Me- wassup?

Alexander- Come meet me at this Restaurant at 3:00! I'll send you the address!

Me: I don't even know you.

Alexander- then come get to know me. See ya then.

End of Text

I look at the time it's 2:30. He so slick.
I grab a watch and some sunglasses and head out the door!

Soon as I get in the car I get the address and I'm off. Pulling up at the door at the valet. I hope out grab the ticket and head in! Texting him letting him know I'm here.

Then a waitress walks up to me. "This way ma'am" she says softly. I just laugh and follow her to a booth and I see him!

As we get closer he sees me and flashes that killer smile that makes me melt every time! I see him whispers "Damn". I start laughing cause I know why he said that.

Soon as we get to the table he stands up and reaches out for a hug. I stretch my arms out and wrap them around him and rest my head on his chest and inhaled only to realize he is wearing Versace The Weekend. One of my favorite fragrances on a guy.

He released me from his tight grips picking up a dozen roses off the chair that I didn't notice when I walked up.

"These are for you!" He said handing them to me as I sat down!

Thank you! I said trying not to blush

So whats up? I quickly said trying to change the subject.

"Nothing much I just wanted to have lunch with you!" He replied scanning over his menu!

"What's up with you? What were you doing?" He said looking up at me.

"I was just laying around watching tv until you said come here!" I said still looking at my menu and not at him!

I look up from the menu and catch him staring at me and just as I was about to say something the waiter walked up "What can I get for you two today?" The short blonde lady said.

He closed his menu and ordered steak and potatoes with mango lemonade then looked at me!
"And I would have the Cajun Chicken Pasta!"
I said handing my menu back to the waiter and looking back at him only to be hit by that killer smile once again!

"You didn't want anytime to drink?" He said with his eyes still not leaving my face. " I was in the middle of having a real drink before you asked me to come here!" I said with a lil flirty attitude

Just as he was about Say something the waiter came back with our food! All I could think was "Damn that was fast🤔"