But MOMMM!!

Chapter 1
"BUT MOOMMM" "But nothing you have to travel no matter what it's required" "BUT I DON'T WAANNNA LEAVE IM GOING TO MISS YOUR COOKING AND HELPING ME CLEAN AND I DON'T WANNNNA GOOOOO" Am I excited that I'm traveling to a country I don't even have background knowledge on . No not really. 'Ah what a pain' I massaged my templates of my forehead 'what to do what to do.' This trip was planned too gratuitously , but of course I don't mind the traveling. I'm revered of the idea to travel to a foreign country but for a year, the superfluity was too much. It was too beyond of what is required.
After Christmas Day my flight was at 9:37 pm. The din noises of the airport made my head buzz of fear. I whined and whined to parents to please stay with me the whole way but my mom tried to dissuaded me by cooing me. "It'll be alright don't be scared we'll wait for you here again in a year." Her eyes began to distend ."Stop crying" I flicked her head lightly and embraced them into a hug. "Take care " I heard them yell as I enter the main entrance. I waved a big warm heartily goodbye . 'It's not a good bye more like a pause for a year...right'
9:30 FLIGHT AIR ASIA KOREAN SEOUL NOW BOARDING
'Just a break right'