Seoul , Korea

Chapter 2
-bold letter talking in Korean-
Three endless days on the airplane. So far the highlight of the air flight was the hot chocolate they gave , everything else was horrible and reckless. Rather not even describe the details but I did do my research on the Korean culture and apparently their music industry is very popular there and in America. Cool , I suppose. Their genre of music , what's it called Kpop? Not sure but it's pretty lit . A majority of the music videos are scintillating! The lights, wardrobe, makeup ,dancing moves , everything seems to be inspired by the American culture. Good job America one thing done right! Once off my flight I waited for my exchange partner. I was precarious of my surroundings nothing I would be prosaic about busy like Los Angeles. 'So frustrating. Everything is in Korean -obviously what did I expect to be in Spanish or English'. I saw a women holding a sign with my name on it , 'ah I hope that for me''! "Hi are you my exchange partner by any chance" i asked subtly. "Hello yes I'm Sohyun your exchange partner, I'll take care of you." She agilely bow . Her smile was so amiable, like a warm welcome back home. "Hello and thank you " I bowed back for cultural respects. My hypothesis was to bow back . She smiled and chuckled a bit "let's get going and I'll help you with your luggage." "Thank you so much I really appreciate it." Journey to Korean day 1.