Chapter 8 : Goodbye

JOSH'S P.O.V 

I am currently sitting at the dinner table with my parents and siblings . My parents said they had something urgent to tell us so here I am  waiting on them to pop the big news ... My mom started,"kids ,your dad has gotten a new job ."  " That's great !"I said excitedly  then my mother continued , "and because of this we are gonna have to move to New York ." My younger brother and sister , Katie and Jake started cheering but as for me , my face fell at hearing this .....                                                "Wait what ?" I questioned ,"we're  moving ?"  "Yes Josh we are whether you like it or not ," my dad  said strictly ... I tried to control the anger that was boiling up inside of  me but I couldn't , "you guys have to be kidding me ," I shouted angrily getting from around the table , "things have been going great with Chloe and I  and now's the time you want to move , why did you have to take the stupid job anyway ." "Well this is just great !" I shouted angrily  running my hand through my hair  and then without listening to my parents try to talk to me I left the house .....

RILEY'S P.O.V 

"Ding dong , " I  heard the doorbell  , who could that be so late at night . Nathan and I are having movie night at my house and we didn't expect any company .  I  went to answer the door and to my surprise it was Josh , he looked a bit sad and worried . "I can't leave her," he said in a sad tone walking in  past me into the house .  "Leave who?" I asked concerned .  "Chloe," he replied , my dad got a new job and now we have to  move to New York ."  "Oh ," I replied , "well you have to tell her somehow."  "But she will be devastated ,"he said running his hand through his hair worriedly ...

The following week CHLOE'S P.O.V.

Josh  has been avoiding me all week and I'm starting to wonder if I did something wrong , speaking of Josh he's walking pass me right now . I hurriedly walked beside of him and grabbed his arm making him turn around to look at me . "Hey ,"I said in a sweet voice  " I haven't spoken to you in a long while."  "I'm sorry ," he said . "It's just that I've been really busy lately , I'll make it up to you ,"he said kissing my forehead and then he left ....

I made my way to geography class where I sat in front of   Ethan because there was not anymore seats left obviously because I wouldn't have sat in front of  him, just looking at him makes me sick .... Mr. Beckford  introduced the topic types of maps   didn't he  teach that last week,  anyways I still listened attentively  ....  I felt someone pat me on my shoulder ,  I turned and to my dismay it was Ethan , "what do you want ? " I said viciously .  "Why so angry ," he said smirking , "is it your time of the month , sweet cakes ."  "Don't call me that and what do you want I  don't have time to waste talking to you , I said bitchily to  him .  "I was just wandering ," he said smirking "being that , that boyfriend of yours is moving would you like to finish what could have been a glorious night if he didn't interrupt ."  Feeling  outraged about what he said I couldn't control my anger and the next thing I knew my hand met his face giving him a painful  slap across his cheek , not even caring about what Mr. Beckford was blabbering about me getting in trouble for hitting Ethan I just took my things and left the class. 

I made my way to Josh's class , he was having math . I went into the class and politely asked the teacher  to speak  to Josh out side luckily she said sure because he had finished his work,  face it he's the smartest guy  in school . When we reached somewhere in the hallway were no one could hear us I let everything loose .  "I  can't believe you didn't tell me that you are moving Josh ,"I said , tears building up in my eyes, "I  found  out from  Ethan , the guy you said I shouldn't speak to , the guy that tried to rape me ."   "I was going to tell you Chloe ,"he said with remorse in his voice .  "When !"I said bluntly , "the day before you leave or on the day ?" He didn't even answer me he just looked at the floor and this really pissed me off .... "You know what  Josh it doesn't even matter anymore , if I'm not important enough for you to tell me these stuff then what is the point of our  relationship , you were going to leave without telling  me anyways , " I said mean whilst  crying .  He tried to say something but before he could I  just walked away .......

At Chloe's house Annie's P.O.V

I heard someone come in the house I am currently sitting on the sofa watching the television . I heard light sobs as the person walked closer towards me , it was Chloe she was crying .... "What's wrong ?"I asked in a motherly voice .   "It's Josh ,"she started in between sobs ,"he's leaving and he didn't even tell me ,it's like he doesn't even care about me anymore." "Of course Josh cares about you ,"I said reassuringly , "maybe  he was just waiting on the right time to tell you or he didn't want to hurt your feelings ."  "Maybe your right but he could have at least told me , it could have saved me from having a conversation with that bastard Ethan," she said wiping away her tears ......

The next day Josh's P.O.V.

So today is the day I'm leaving everything is packed and my family and I are all in the mini van ready to go , interrupting my thoughts my father began speaking ,"aren't you going to tell Chloe that your going away now ?".   " No ," I replied, "we had a fight yesterday and I don't think she's in the mood to talk to me." "Okay ,"my dad replied and with that said we drove of for New York .

Chloe's P.O.V

I'm trying to  call Josh but he's not answering and if your asking why  don't I  try the other apps we can communicate on I've tried all of those too so right about it's best I speak to him in person because I'm really sorry for the way I behaved yesterday so I'm heading over to his house in a my dad's car .... I've pulled up in his driveway and then I made my way to the front door . I then rang the doorbell but no one answered , I tried opening the doorknob and it opened but to my surprise the house was vacant .... I can't believe he has left and that too without saying goodbye . I hurriedly got back into my car and speed off down the streets crying heavily .

Later on that night Aaron's P.O.V

I am  walking by Chloe's house and I heard someone crying the person was sitting on the steps leading up to the porch of her house . I went a little closer to the person and I realised it was Chloe she was  the crying . I sat down beside her and started rubbing her back , she then looked up at me . To my surprise she  hugged me and I hugged her back although I didn't know what was wrong it felt  so  good  to have Chloe in my arms .

Author's Note

So here's chapter 8, hope you like it although Josh is leaving but look on the bright side all those who ship Caaron will get to see them together ....
Lasoniaxxxx