Getting ready for school

Ciara's POV

-----------------

A little bright light caught my eyes. Sunday morning! 'Ughhhh!' I groaned. Always the worst! Then i heard a voice.

'What are you even groaning about, I am the one who has to get up early, you are still in bed lazy ass!' I she begins. Same shit everday.

Without even looking up, I knew who is was. Ofcourse, the one and only Tiffany Walters. My best friend. I also had two other best friends, Chloe and Jessica but I have grown closet to Tiffany. We weren't the most popular group in Rodway high school but we were weren't totally anti social either. We were normal. Totally at the top were spoiled bitches and totally at the bottom were nerds and geeks. Us three had our own life. We didn't care about what other though of us. Our motto was 'Livelife to its fullest!' and we did that. We didn't like causing too much attention.

Suddenly, pulling me out of my thoughs, my warm cosy blanket was pulled away and was replaced by the coldest of my room, which was turquoise by the way. A cold shiver went through me. I groaned loudly! 'Tiff go away!' I began and tired to snatch my blanket back. She pulled it back before saying, ' I have picked out your outfit, be down in ten or I'm taking your "sweet baby" with me so that you can walk to school. We are late already!' Tiffany snapped before dropping by blanket on my face.

Hearing the words of my "sweet baby" and "walking" immediatly got me up. My sweet baby is my new red merdedes that I got for my birthday yesterday from my parents. If i don't tell you now, me and walking don't fit together in a sentence. I am considered as the laziest person between my besties.

Tiff was here every morning, you picked out my clothes which she doesn't trust m fashion sense and says, i quote, "you are a walking disaster when you dress up yourself!" Tiff and i gave been best friends since we were 6 and currently we are both 18.

Snapped out of my thoughts again, i looked at the stopwatch Tiff gave me and saw that i had already wasted 3 minutes and my car might be gone before i knew it. Quicky i ran into ny bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't worry about shower since i did so last night. I had also straightened my hair last night. Washing my face quickly, i ran out of my bathroom.

I decided not to put on too much makeup, i just put on a thin layer of foundation to hide my eye bags. I applied 2 coats of black mascara, some eye liner and i clear coat of lip gloss. I walked into my walk in closest. I took the black jeans that Tiffany had laid out for me and put on the white blouse with it, tieing it to other side. I slipped on 3 long neclakes and a few rings. I took about my white boots and put them on. I looked into my mirror, admiring my look. I opened my hair and brushed through it gently.

My final view showed my brown hair looked silky and reached up till my rib cage, and my blue eyes poped out. I looked pretty good! I quickly grabbed my bag, my phone, my wallet and my lip gloss and rushed down stairs where Tiffany was sitting on the couch waiting and reading teen vogue. I quickly grabbed an apple from the kitchen basket and told Tiff to get in the car. ' Its about time!' she called from behind me.

--------------------------------------------

💋💜💛💙💚❤💗💓💖💞💘💋

Hey guyz! So this is the first chappie so far! I hope you like it!

Comment, vote, fan!!! <3

💜Aminah!🍩xx