Chapter 2

Wow, time flies so fast. It's already Johnny's birthday. In order to celebrate his birthday, I decided to buy a cake for him. If my mom was here, I'm sure that she wouldn't agree to let me buy a cake. She'll think that it's "useless". Ohh how I wish that my mom was kind just like in my dreams.

"Happy 50th Birthday Johnny Depp!" It says on the cake. I celebrated his birthday all by myself since i don't know anyone who's fangirling on Johnny Depp too. Ohh how i wish that i could meet my twitter friends in real life...

I spent the day by watching Johnny's movies while eating the cake. I swear, this was my first time to be a fan by this much! I've never fangirled like this before... So yeah, only Johnny, Helena and Tim could do this to me... It was stupendous.

By the time that it was already 10:30pm, i decided to go to sleep since I still have a school tomorrow. Ughh.. I'm not ready for school yet. I can't believe summer's over.

So I went to sleep because i still have to get up around 5:00 tomorrow.

While i was half asleep, i heard a knock on my door. I was quite annoyed. Now i can't sleep.

I pretended that i was asleep until the stranger came in. I think it's my dad. So i didn't move.

I feel like a burglar came in. I still didn't move. And then i heard that the footsteps was coming towards me. And then, the stranger lifted me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Then i punched him on the face and ran towards the switch.

As I open the light, my jaw dropped. I just punched Johnny Depp.

"OH MY GOD I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY! Could i get you anything? An ice or what?" I said as i panicked.

A calm voice replied. "No no no. It's fine. I guess I deserve that." Johnny said

"No no no you don't deserve this sir..."

"It's really fine. But a kiss on the cheek would heal it."

"Alright fine."

I was about to lean on him and kiss him where i punched him on the left cheek, when he suddenly looked left. Then our lips met.

I blushed. I didn't speak.

"You're turning red." Said Johnny.

"Red? As in Red Harrington?" I said while smiling.

"Ohh yeah, don't forget to watch that. Cuz umm... You know. It's great."

"Of course I won't! How could I? I'm your biggest fan!"

"Thank you Angelique."

"You could just call me 'Liq'."

I loved every moment that i'm with him. Everything was so worth it. We could just talk nonsense all day like we're a couple. But we're not. I'm pretty sure that he does this all the time with other girls.

"You seem depressed about something." Johnny said with a concerned voice.

"Oh no. No. I'm fine. Really." I smiled.

"Liq, tell me the truth or I'll leave you."

"Alright fine. Well, how many times have you done this with other girls?"

"You were the first one right?"

"Yeah? Well, when are you going to move on to your next fans?"

"I haven't really thought about it yet."

"Oh." I said and nodded...

To continue our conversation, i thought about random things. I totally forgot about school tomorrow. But nevermind that.

"So uhhh... What was the weirdest thing that ever happened to you by a fan?" I asked randomly.

"Ohh there's a lot. Well ummm... You know... It's weird seeing my face on those photographs and... People crying when they see me. It's like i'm cursed or something..."

"I believe that they just really love you and they can't believe that they met you."

Later on, a knock interrupted our conversation and there was a familiar laugh outside the door. As I open the door, it was Helena Bonham Carter together with Tim Burton. I wonder where's Billy and Nell.

"OH MY GOD! You're here! What brings you here and.. How did you find my house?"

"Johnny told us." Helena said.

As Helena continues to speak, she's really really adorable. And her accent is just, spontaneous! Though i can't understand her a bit because she speaks too fast. But it's fine. I try to catch up.

"Oh please sit down." I offered them both.

"Why thank you dear. You've got a very lovely house."

"Thank you very much!" I said with a British accent. I got influenced really fast!

"Your British accent is great!" Said Helena.

I was very very flattered.

"I've practiced this before so that when i get to meet you, well, you know..."

"I know i know."

"Hey Johnny! Nice to see you again!" Tim said to Johnny.

Johnny smiled and nodded.