Awake

As I pried my eyes open, I prayed that it was all a dream. I wanted to wake up in my bed, in my cosy home. But no. I found myself in a bedroom. As I sat up, as I had been laying down on a bed, I tried stepping off but failed miserably as restraints held me back. Not to mention the helpless pain in my neck and the big gash I had down my leg. Where was I?

I hadn't realised that I had been crying this whole time. But what do you expect when you have been put in this situation. My cries became sobs, loud enough so people could hear. And they did. Five of them came rushing into the bedroom, swinging the door open, making it hit the wall and shake the whole house. Well, at least I think it is a house...

One boy had light brown hair with blue eyes. Another boy had a shaved head. The third had blonde hair and was the smallest. The other boy had darker skin and darker hair with a quiff. The last boy had curly brown hair and piercing green eyes. They looked rather familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It was rather annoying actually. 

They first three boys gave me a concerned look. But the boy with the quiff and the curly haired kid just smirked evilly at each other and then at me. 

I moved as far away from them as I could until I was firmly pressed up against the bed head. 

The boy with the shaved head stepped forward and crouched down by the side of the bed. I looked at him in fear as my head was pounding. "Uh. Um. How are you feeling?", he ask worriedly.

I didn't answer.

I knew he would only get angry. But it would be better than talking to my kidnappers.

His hand reached out to me, rather quickly, making me flinch away out of pure fright. "Sorry", he let out an exasperated laugh. How did he move so fast? He slowly continued to move his arm until his hand was pressed up against my forehead.

"You have a fever", he said to me before turning to look at the other four boys in the room who hadn't taken their eyes off me, "It's from the amount of drugs we gave her"

What the hell? They drugged me?! "Y-you drugged me?", I said, trying to sound forceful but instead it just came out like I was a scared little child.

"Yep", curly said popping the 'p', whilst smirking at me.

Soon enough, the boy who was by my side had shot to where the boys were standing quicker than in a blink of an eye. I gasped obviously loudly, resulting in smirks coming from th tanned boy and the curly haired one.

One by one they ushered out of the room, at lightening speed. It was definately not normal.

As daylight slowly left, darkness soon rised. The room became pitch black and the only light near was the hallways light peaking in from under the door. At times, I could see when someone was standing there, blocking the light and I feared for my dear little life that they would in fact barge in and do god knows what to me. 

I was extremely angry about being drugged. And scared that they may do it again. But I guess I just have to try and forget about it until I find a way to escape this hell hole. 

As I was lost in thought, the bedroom door swung open, revealing the curly haired boy. I think his name was....Harry? Yeah Harry. 

An evil smirk was plastered on his face and it only grew when as he took more and more steps towards me. "You smell very good", he teased, making me instantly feel very petrifyed. 

"W-what are y-you?", I stutter out as he stand right next to the bed. 

"Your worst nightmare baby", he said, lowering his head closer to mine. My breathing got heavy. And once again I back up as far as I could. 

"Please don't hurt me!", I cried. 

"Oh don't worry sweetheart. I wouldn't make it hurt. I will make sure you love it", he said, lifting one leg over me. 

His knees were either side of me and his face inches from mine. He brought his large hands down to grip tightly onto my waist. His pressed his forehead to mine before lowering his lips. 

But before they could make their way to mine, I swung my hand straight across his face, with much force, sending him tumbling to the ground. 

Before I could process what I had just done, I had been lifted and thrown across the room, ripping the restraints on my wrists and ankles. Hitting the wall with a massive thud, I screamed and cried out in pain. He was strong too! 

I watched as Harry stomped towards me with a fuming glare. Kicking me numerous times in the side and the head before climbing ontop of me once again. "Let's try that again, shall we", he said angrily. 

I cried silently and he began twirling my hair in his fingers. "Don't cry baby. I will take care of you. You be nice to me. And I be nice to you. You're mine now", he whispered into my ear before he began nibbling on it. 

I began struggling, but failed as I was pinned down by this inhuman boy who thought this was fun. 

My head started spinning. And before you know it, I was surrounded by darkness.