The Chief I Am (ã Çhief Keef løve story

CHAPTER 1

"Blaah Blaah macaroni time haah haah macaroni time " I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket "aye chop 5 minute break"I yelled as I took off my headphones he nodded in agreement. I walked out the booth and sat on my red couch I got for when I'm in the studio for long hours and took out my phone I saw that i had like 5 missed calls 2 from Ballout and 3 from my baby moma oh shit I forgot I gotta pick up Kay-Kay. Kay-Kay is my daughter she's my world and I will kill anybody and I mean ANYBODY for her.

I decided to call my baby moma back"Hello Keith where the hell are you,you were suppose to pick Kay up an hour ago" damn I knew she was pissed I rubbed my hand down my face and sighed "I know but I got caught up in dis song you know how dat gets " I love my baby moma to death but we can't be together cause all we do is argue"yea okay nigga just be on your way" I got aggravated real fast"Iight you thot keep calm " after I said that I hung up she know she aint no thot but she be pissin me off to the point where I call her every name in the book"Aye chop" waddup"Aye im bouta go scoop up kay "iight ma nigga good cause I gotta take a long peaceful shit " I was dien of laughter this nigga is crazy "iight bro u a tweaker you know that"we shook up then I grabbed my keys and left.

(30 mins later)

I pulled up to ma baby momas house and she was looking fine as fuck she had on her robe with nothing but her panties and bra boi she must new a nigga was coming on my shorty. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me "Damn you must new a nigga was coming "I said while kissing on her neck see with her I can make love to her but them other girls are just thots"maybe maybe not "she responded while grabbing my hand walking me to the bedroom "is my princess sleep I asked before we made anymore moves "yes she responded while unhooking her bra daaamn she must be feeling real freaky today..........

Tell me what you think please comment part 2 coming soon