Think About It

'hey lil bitch I was thinking bout you I was wonderin if you was thinking bout me to --" keith could you please turn that down" Naomi said as we was rolling down my old block I was taking her to go meet my mom and the rest of GBE we started dating its been about 3 weeks now and I'm glad I got her "this that shit my nigga louie kilt it "(that song is good you should listen hey lil bitch by king louie) I turned the music down and looked at her she seemed upset or nervous so I grabbed her hand "bae you good ok don't be nervous "she looked up "but what if they don't like me "she said while putting her head down I lifted her chin"bae they'll love you and if they don't fuck them just know I do "she smiled and kissed me.

We pulled up to my moma big ass house and got out Naomi grabbed my hand after I got kay kay out the car her and kay got real close she like another mother figure to her and if you good with my princess then you good with me "Keith I don't think I can do this "Naomi said as we were almost to the top step"don't  worry I got you iight " she nodded her head as I kissed her cheek which made her blush a little.

As we walked through the door everybody stopped and looked at us "aye this ma babymoma iight no funny shit she with me " they all shook they all yea and iight while I walked her to the kitchen to see my moms. She was cooking as usual I tried to buy her her own personal chef but she don't want one "hey  ma " she turned and smiled "hey baby how you been " I'm good moma how you been?" I asked sitting down and putting Naomi on my lap "I'm strait just living who is this pretty lady you brought here " she asked referring to my babymoma"this  Naomi ma my babymoma" after I said that her eyes got big"I'ma have another granbaby" I gave a crooked smile "yeah ma " she teared up a little and gave me and Naomi both a hug "I hope it's another girl "she said "me to"Naomi said agreeing with her I know they gone get along just right..

       Few hours later

After we ate dinner I went on the porch with my niggas everybody always saying Chief ain't bout dat life but little do they know I'm the nigga dat kill before talking if we beefing or if you did something then I'ma kill you and talk later at yah fucking funeral about how good it felt to kill you then tell yah moma you deserved it  "aye Chief where you find shorty at" sb asked me knocking me out of my thoughts "the club the padussi was good and she bad " they start laughing "hell nawl keef sprung " ballout said "naw nigga I ain't never sprung ova no bitch"what bitch" my heart dropped "aw shit Keef  in trouble "I turned slowly "bae I ain't even talm bout you----"before I could finish she cut ne off damn shoulda kept my mouth closed "oh so you got another one huh know what Keith take me the fuck home" I was bouta say some"NOW!!" she yelled  I walked to the kitchen to kiss my moma and grabbed Kay Kay I put Kay Kay in her seat and opened the door for Naomi she got in all mad.

The whole ride there it was silent we finally pulled up to the house( yes she moved in with me) "bae" "don't Keith " she said walking in the house I got a sleeping Kay Kay out the  car went in thd house Nd layed her in her bed and kissed her cheeks when I left out Naomi was in the room getting undressed she had on her panties and bra looking good asl aw yes I'm getting some tonight.

I bet I know how to help I walked over to her and kissed her spot which was her neck she moaned as I slipped her panties down and started to finger her slow she moaned louder as I took off her bra and massaged her titties I pulled  down my pants and boxers and slowly slid into her going at a good pace as soon I was bouta go to work the doorbell rung fuck I said as I slid out Nd pulled up my pants " I"ll be back " I said kissing her and going downstairs to the door "who the fuck is it" I yelled they ain't say nun so I grabbed my banger and opened the door slowly it was my babymoma looking beat the fuck  up....