Goodbye

I must say... Kevin did look quite fetching in his suit. His hair was perfectly combed down and-- Wait what am I saying? I don't think of Kevin that way! He's just a friend. A really hot, nice and dreamy--ugh! I'm doing it again! Plus, even if I did think of him that way I would have to deal with living halfway across the world away from him. So I might as well just not fall for him.

He held his hand out for me to take, which I did. He walked me to a really nice table for two with a candle lit in the middle of it. I sat down across from Kevin and smiled.

"You really didn't have to do this for me..." I blushed looking down at my knees.

"Anything for my girl-- I mean, best friend." He said nervously.

I was about to open my mouth and say something when a waiter came up and asked, "Are you ready to order?"

We had a really nice dinner. We talked pretty much the whole time. Then he walked me home. We stopped as we reached my front porch.

"I had a really great time tonight. Thank you so much." I say still holding onto both of his hands.

"No problem! I...um..." He started.

"I am really going to miss you..." He said looking into my eyes.

"I am going to miss you too..." I looked back into his eyes feeling tears welling up inside of me.

Suddenly, something happened that I will never forget.

Kevin leaned in and softly touched his lips to mine. It wasn't rough or passionate. It was just a little soft touch of our lips. Which mixed around different feelings inside of my body.

He pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me..." He said looking down thinking he ruined everything.

"That...was..." I started.

"Terrible, disgusting, and uncalled for." Kevin mumbled still looking down.

"Amazing..." I finished.

"Amazing?" Kevin asked confused looking up.

I nodded to confirm his question.

He then hugged me tight and whispered, "I'm going to miss you" into my hair.

I hated having to part from him at all. But being this far away from him, I don't know what's going to happen.

We said our goodbyes and I walked inside of my house and walked into my room. I immediately went to sleep that night. I don't know exactly why. Guess I was just extra tired.
................................................................

I woke up the next morning with hesitance. Today, I have an hour to say goodbye to everyone. In my opinion, an hour is an hour too long to do so. Kevin was my only friend anyways. And I already said goodbye to him.

But whatever. I'll just go let Bryce have the enjoyment of me leaving.

You know what? No! I'm not going to let him have that enjoyment! He can figure this out on his own!

Plus, I'm tired. I'm going back to sleep.

Bryce's POV:

I really think I went too far this time. I couldn't even pay attention to my friends perfectly.

"BRYCE!!!!!" Sierra screeched in my face as I was taken out of my thoughts.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying!? I am talking about me and Danilo's date last night!!! Are you still thinking about that loser, what's-her-name!?"

"No-No! I was just--"

"Bryce..." I heard someone growl a few feet over.

I look over to see one of Madison's friends to my side with clenched teeth. Kevin? Was that his name? Man, he looks mad.

"Can we talk for a second?" He says as calm as possible.

"Sure," I gulp as I follow him to a place where no one was. Probably should have thought that through then.

"What's up?" I say trying to not sound scared.

"You should know what's up!" He growls grabbing the collar of my shirt and balling it in his clenched fist.

I put my hands up in defense. What else was I supposed to do?

"You know what you did!! You hurt her feelings more than you could imagine!! I bet she's happy to be sent away because she'll be away from you!!" He yelled in my face pushing me against the hard brick wall. I winced as my back was slammed against the brick but he didn't listen let alone care.

"Well--Wait. Sent away?" I ask confused.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" A smirk appeared on his face in delight.

"What did she not tell me!?" I say in a stern tone.

"Oh. I probably shouldn't tell you." He said with a devilish grin on his face.

"What!?" I say in a louder tone.

"What did you just say?" Kevin growled.

"Oh-Wait! I didn't mean-"

I was cut off by being thrown to the ground.

"She didn't tell you..." Kevin's grin immediately turns into a saddened face.

"She's being sent to an all girls school in London."

After he said that, he ran off leaving me there on the ground.

Am I the reason she's leaving?

What have I done?
.....................................................................
Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed the sexy overprotective Kevin. And I know y'all are wanting to know where 1D is. They will be here in a few more chapters. I promise. Please keep reading!! I appreciate all the feedback I can get so...thank you so much for reading so far!!